“Stay Away!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Brooklyn
“Stay Away!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The biggest dump I have ever had the displeasure of staying in! Bed bugs, marijuana sold in one of the rooms, smoking cigarettes and pot indiscriminately on all floors! Cleanliness was lacking. Complaints to the front desk staff fell on deaf ears. Never in my life will I return to this place.

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Miguel R
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable, clean, and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry for any dissatisfaction that you faced during your stay. We apologize that you believe there are bed bugs, marijuana being sold in one of the rooms, smoking cigarettes and pot indiscriminately on all floors. I have contacted our local pest company and police department to investigate these claims. We do value the comments we receive from our guests as these help us improve the quality and service that we offer. Thank you again for sharing your concerns with us in regards to your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bridgeview
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I would like by saying the reason my family was in town was for a judo tournament that was wonderful. The staff at the hotel was wonderful, the accommodation for the continental breakfast was adequate for what we needed. I believe there is a lot of maintenance work that needs to be done at the hotel. I believe in order for a company to stay in business they have to reinvest in their business. If the maintenance work is done to the hotel prior to the Tohkan tournament in 2015 we will be staying at the hotel again if not we would have to take our business else where.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your comments and concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to correct any areas in need of improvement. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention, we apologize that these deficiencies affected your stay with us. Again, our guest's satisfaction is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to keep our guests happy. We have been making several changes to our hotel, and we hope that you notice them during the next tournament. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeview hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The room was a smoking room and I don't smoke. They were overbooked so I couldn't be moved to another room. The room smelled. The room was not dusted all the way. The coffee filter was filthy. The cord to the blow dryer has not been wiped off in forever. The box spring was filthy. The bathroom tile was falling apart. The chair and recliner in the room were filthy. I have not stayed at the hotel/motel in over 5 years that has not had a flat screen TV. The toilet was running the whole weekend. The property is very outdated and needs to be renovated. I will never stay at this place again

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Brandy_B1980
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for leaving us a review. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable, clean, and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry for any problems that you faced during your stay, as well as the condition of the room you received. We have taken note of your comments and this will certainly be looked into. We do value the comments we receive from our guests as these help us improve the quality and service that we offer. Thank you again for sharing your concerns with us in regards to your experience.
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Shocked that this Days Inn is associated with Days Inn of American. Most of the box springs (mattresses) have blood stains on them; the third floor has a sign that says No Smoking, old stale smoke smell is throughout the hotel and each room has an ash tray on the table. They offer breakfast of french toast, waffles and cereal, they only put out about 20 of each saying that is all they have which is put out by house keeping isn't enough for guest and people that live there. Hotel is animal friendly...meaning fleas, I had several flea bites on my legs when I returned home. House keeping saw me come out of my room, go downstairs and went into my room to empty the trash only. No clean towels or wash cloths nor did they make the bed. This establishment needs to be gutted inside and redone.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Beverly R
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Your comments and concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to correct any areas in need of improvement. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention, we apologize that these deficiencies affected your stay with us. Again, our guest's satisfaction is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to keep our guests happy. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Adams
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I booked the room for a 3 night stay. The desk clerk was friendly and very welcoming. The hotel was in need of updating. The halls smelled of cat urine (which daily the carpets were shampooed!) Our room was dingy and had only minimal extras (hair dryer, 1 cup coffee pot next to the TV and an ironing board & iron in our TINY bathroom!) The bathroom was NOT very clean. Pillows were very thin & our carpet was sticky. We had to keep our shoes on in the room. The room had a faint smell of smoke. The free continental breakfast was pathertic. They had large famiilies LIVING at the hotel and the children were touching all the food (UNSUPERVISED) before the SCHOOL BUS picked them up in the parking lot!!!! It was a disappointmet to say the least! I have stayed at Days Inn in other towns, stats and never ran into such nonsense. The kids & adults were hanging out in the lobby sitting on the tables with their bare feet on the tables & furniture in the evenings. AT 11:00 pm I hear kids yelling in the hallway. I went to talk to the frontdesk clerk & waited 20 minutes but no one ever showed up. I had no choice but to stay there once I got there. I would recommend people to stay the heck away from there & for Anthony (desk clerk who was great) to get out of there & go where he can be proud of!

Room Tip: don't go here!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Brenda P,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are sorry your stay with us was up to the level you have come to expect from us at Days Inn. Please know that we have our housekeeping staff working diligently to correct the odor problem you commented on in your review. Your comments and concerns are of the utmost importance to us, and we are doing everything we can to correct any areas in need of improvement, including speaking to our extended stay guests about their children. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention, and we apologize that these deficiencies affected your stay with us. Again, our guest's satisfaction is our top priority and we are doing everything we can to keep our guests happy. I have given Anthony your message as well. Thank you again for your review.

Best Regards,
Sheena
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
#3 of 4 in Bridgeview
Sharns Motel
Sharns Motel
#1 of 2 in Worth

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!