“Great Value”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Wisconsin
“Great Value”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Clean rooms, beds and pillows good quality. Great shower. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Continental breakfast was limited. Smoke in hallways from individual rooms. In our two rooms, 3 different lamps didn't work.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We have changed our air freshner to help reduce the smoking odor in the hallways. It seems to be working. Thank you again for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Ann Arbor
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very comfortable and pleasant stay. Our one serious concern is the exorbitant charge for our small dog. We stayed most of our trip in very good Super 8 motels and paid $10.00 each night for the dog. $25.00 is just too much.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I know that the pet fee has been $25 for the last 5 years, however I will bring the concern of the pet fee to the attention of upper management. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been to this hotel before and the service was great and that's why I wanted to go back to it again but I wish I didn't. There was only two guys that were nice other than that it was terrible. The morning/evening shift manager was really mean and disrespectful and would act like customers are nothing. I asked to not clean the room I did not trust anyone to get into my room as a result of the way I was being treated and I would go and ask for some room/bathroom supplies and the room service people would hardly give me anything I needed. The room service and breakfast room employees all had a Hispanic origin (no offense to anyone) and they treated other customers who spoke their language a lot better than they treated me. The breakfast guy had nothing to serve for breakfast even though it was about7:00am but when people from his origin stepped in they got all the food they wanted just because they spoke his language.
Basically this hotel is for Mexicans only and nobody else. Finally, even though my room was a non-smoking the smell of smoking was killing me.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Queen854
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for your stay, I have spoken to our housekeeping staff, however this is not standard of our location. Not all of them speak English, so my front desk staff has taken it upon themselves to check the breakfast areas to make sure we do not run out of supplies. I will work with my housekeepers to make sure that this does not happen to anyone else. Thank you again.

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeview hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
#3 of 4 in Bridgeview
Sharns Motel
Sharns Motel
#1 of 2 in Worth

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bridgeview

Property: Motel 6 Bridgeview
Address: 9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455-2308 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)
Location: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bridgeview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 Bridgeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bridgeview Hotel Bridgeview