“disappointed”
Review of Motel 6 Bridgeview

Motel 6 Bridgeview
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Bloomington
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The front desk staff could have been a little less rude, but the room was decent. It was just what we paid for. Nothing too exciting, nothing too bad. Breakfast was decent, nothing special.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that my front desk staff seemed rude. This is unacceptable, as we pride ourselves in customer service and friendliness. If you get a moment to e-mail me about the staff, I would appreciate the opportunity to have a discussion with the staff member in question. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.

gm@midwaydaysinn.com
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I had almost no hopes reading the reviews and looking at the photos, but I was only staying one night. Seriously unless I won the room lottery, it's not that bad. My room was clean, I had plenty of towels, the bed was comfortable. If I had neighbors, I never heard them. I had no problems getting on wi fi, and the free breakfast was basic but good. The hotel itself is clearly an older hotel, and if you don't have a car there isn't much very close by but a denny's and McDonald's. Look at the photo's I've provided, its a good deal for two nights or so.

• Stayed July 2013
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel such a wonderfel and kind review. We loved your pictures, as they reflect the hotel so wonderfully. We have been working hard to maintain the facilities. We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our location. We hope that you keep us in mind for future needs.
Wallingford
Reviewed July 10, 2013

room without microwave and refrigerator.
shampoo and conditioner quality was better then average motel.
breakfast is very limited items. once over mostly they are out of it even for cereal too.
They don't put the shampoo and conditioner for next day while cleaning the room.
shower faucet was leaking so pressure was not good in shower.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I apologize that we do not have microfridges in our rooms. Believe me, it is on our wishlist. I'm glad that you enjoyed our shampoo and conditioner. We recently switched to a different brand. I apologize that they did not replenish this for you. We do have some new housekeepers, so it may have been an oversight. I will make sure to check up on them. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
#3 of 4 in Bridgeview
Sharns Motel
Sharns Motel
#1 of 2 in Worth

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bridgeview

Property: Motel 6 Bridgeview
Address: 9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455-2308 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)
Location: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bridgeview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 Bridgeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bridgeview Hotel Bridgeview