“check in policy”
Review of Motel 6 Bridgeview

Motel 6 Bridgeview
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I arrived at the hotel at 3:20pm on the day of my check in and the attendant informed me that I had been checked out as a no show, even though check in starts at 3:00pm. Although he was able to find a room for me, it took extra time to check me in and I was legitimately concerned that I was out of a room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we love to hear what our guests are thinking. We take your comments seriously and address each and every one of them. Thank you for bringing the issue with your reservation to our attention. I apologize for the issue, and will discuss this with my staff to find out where the confusion came from.

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Bridgeview

Reviewed March 19, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Scott T
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Reserved a King, smoking room, was given a room with a double. Then moved to a King non-smoking room. Even though the room was non-smoking, there were cigarette burns in the sheets and seats. Place could use a slab of fresh paint.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Alex P
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we love to hear what our guests are thinking. We take your comments seriously and address each and every one of them. Thank you for bringing the issue with your reservation to our attention. I apologize for the issue, and would love to talk to you about it so I can pinpoint what exactly happened. I will also be looking into the burns in our bedspreads. Please let us know when you are in town, we would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is our second time staying here, and again it is a great value for the money, looks like they have made some upgrades since I was last here in October. If you're looking for a nice low key, clean, yet affordable hotel, this is it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have not upgraded our hotel, but we have been deep cleaning it. We have also been working with our housekeeping staff on paying attention to details. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Days Inn is a excellent Hotel ,very clean, good service my only problem I left my car in the border and the distance of the Downtown was acceptable I was depended of the public transportation.
Days Inn

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and customer service. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. If there is anything that we can assist you with, please let us know.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Heather and Mellisa were fantastic!!! Great people skills. Rooms were very clean and the price was absolutely excellent for the location. The bed was a little hard, but that is my only complaint. I think it is great that allow pets.
I'll be back

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

I have passed on your wonderful review to both Heather and Melissa. We pride ourselves on our customer service. We are pet friendly (with a fee). We will even be having a fundraiser in March for our local animal shelter. I wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are constantly looking for feedback on what we are doing right and what we need to improve on. Your review has been very helpful and thank you again for your time. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
#2 of 4 in Bridgeview
Sharns Motel
Sharns Motel
#1 of 2 in Worth

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!