“great experince.”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
ROCKFORD
“great experince.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I wouldn't change a thing. This was by far the best hotel we have stayed in. Keep up the great work
"

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheena F, General Manager at Motel 6 Bridgeview, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel. We have been working very hard to make sure that we meet everyone's needs and stay maintained. We have been updating our cleaning procedures as well as replacing some of our worn linens. We have been retraining our staff, so that they can better assist our guests. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
DENVER
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The room REEKED of cigarette snoke, there were burn holes in the covers, the sheets, and the pillows, and all over the floor. I was in town to run the Chicago Marathon and had to switch hotels because I could not stay in a place that smelled so badly. It almost made me sick. The rest of everything was clean, however.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I sincerely apologize about the burn holes in the linen. I am in the process of replacing any damaged/burned linens. If you would like to contact me, I would be more than happy to assist you with any future needs.

Travelers are raving about these Bridgeview hotels

Sacramento, California
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The rooms were economical, but very nice for the price. I had a room with king sized bed, and spa. . Free in room wireless connection as well as community pc in the breakfast room. lots of free parking; close to all sorts of stores and service; and for the most part, the staff was very helpful with whatever our needs were. Definitely where I'll probably be staying on my next trip to Chicago

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am very proud of my staff! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stayed here for over a week only because it is pet friendly. The hallway constantly reeked of marajuana, our air cond unit was broken our whole stay. The bathroom smelled liked mildew and it tooks 3 days to get clean towels. The washer and dryer was out of service and if you weren't up at 7am for breakfast your out of luck. The comforters had burn holes in them and the carpet smelled like mold.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank irishgr
I apologize for the issues faced during your stay at our hotel. We have been undergoing some changes over the last couple of months. We have been going through the process of replacing PTAC units, linens, scheduling carpet cleaning for the hotel, and we have also been replacing and retraining staff. I do apologize for the inconveinces during your stay. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss your stay further.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bridgeview
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
#3 of 4 in Bridgeview
Sharns Motel
Sharns Motel
#1 of 2 in Worth

Been to Motel 6 Bridgeview? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Bridgeview

Property: Motel 6 Bridgeview
Address: 9625 South 76th Ave, Bridgeview, IL 60455-2308 (Formerly Days Inn Bridgeview)
Location: United States > Illinois > Bridgeview
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bridgeview
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Bridgeview 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 Bridgeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Bridgeview Hotel Bridgeview