“I want another one in east county:) awesome fast food well priced”
Review of Dairy King

Dairy King
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Breese
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Double cheeseburger with an x-large cherry Ski, please. I love you:) I think we need more DK's. Breese has such volume I bet Carlyle could handle one. Just a selfish thought. I've loved this place since I was eye level to a penguin. Best selection of great fast food I've ever been around and it's priced right too.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Arrived before noon on a Saturday. The place has limited seating inside.
I happened to sit facing the parking lot, and could not believe the line of cars as far as the eye could see! With a short line to place our order, there were other gals taking phone orders. There is something on the menu for everyone. The price is right, and quick efficient service.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

By far one of the best burger places not only in Clinton County but the St Louis area! Excellent shakes. Have never had a bad experience or food item and will always make the little extra drive for the food!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have always loved this place. The kids (and a few adults) that work here bust their tails. They are THE ULTIMATE DRINK STOP. Lots of flavors you can use to customize your favorite drink. They also have a huge menu - burgers, chicken, soups, salads. Their prices are about right for the offerings. And if you haven't stuffed yourself, they also have ice cream! I like the shakes with real fruit and their concretes (their version of a blizzard). They also do groupons and things periodically - I jump on those any chance I get!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have become addicted to fountain Ski with cherry flavoring! I frequent this establishment every day before work. Without XL diet cherry Ski I am a bear! Thank you for being there for me and for this community!

Been to Dairy King? Share your experiences!