“Be careful what you order”
Review of Niro's Gyros

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niro's Gyros
Ranked #24 of 52 Restaurants in Bradley
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My family and I stopped here for lunch today. My husband got a gyro and he enjoyed it. The hot dogs were OK. Very strange looking meat but they tasted fine. The buns were very fresh. The fries were overcooked. When fries are brown, you know they are cooked too much but they were served to us anyhow.

The worst was the soup. They had home made chicken noodle soup for about $3.50 a cup. My daughter and I ordered some. I think someone used cinnamon instead of paprika. The soup was sweet and smelled like cinnamon - terrible. If this spice wasn't in it, we believe it would have been very good. However this made it inedible. I tried to tell the girl at the counter but she didn't care to hear it. (She was not very nice even before this.)

If we ever go again we'll stick to gyros....maybe hot dogs.