“Something is Missing”

Add it.
La Villetta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I've eaten at La Villetta several times and have found the food good, but nothing out of the ordinary. My relatives who live in Illinois, love it so maybe it's just me. The menu isn't huge, but there are the usual Italian selections along with some that are more creative. I've only had the pasta dishes and the pasta is too over-cooked for me. I like it al dente. The sauces are on the bland side but one can taste the potential if the spices/herbs had been upped. Salads are included and are fresh with a variety of greens and vegies. The salad dressings are just ok - don't taste homemade. The dining environment is pleasant with nice, subdued lighting. Service is good and prices are reasonable compared to comparable establishments. The wine list isn't extensive but has a nice selection.

There are newer reviews for La Villetta

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My friend calls this place "the Italian Trailer"... The decor isn't great, but the food is!

1  Thank iambpt
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We love to eat here! It is a nice quiet place with a cute decor. I love the lobster ravioli, but everything is yummy.