“Shocking attitude and service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Fast Food, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Shocking attitude and service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I called in here on the way back to our caravan and the arrogance of staff leaves a lot to be desired. What was ordered wasn't what we received and they refused to put the order right, telling me that they didn't understand what I had asked for and I should have been clearer when ordering. When I asked how could they not get 2 lamb kebabs and 1 chips right how would they cope with a bigger order?. I only got a refund when I told him that unless I was refunded I would be calling the local council as the standard of cleanliness left a lot to be desired as the amount of flies in the shop was shocking, coupled with flying ants by the entrance door I think we had a very lucky escape. Due to a lack of similar kind of food outlets in the area you are restricted but I wouldn't use this again due to the bolshy attitude and also the cleanliness factor. Going back a couple of years this would have got a higher rating from me but standards have slipped far too much which is a shame.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank sandonred

Town
“lovely food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good pizza, garlic bread & lamb kebab is really nice. Fed 5 for £20 :) Free garlic bread when spend over £20.Fast service. Table outside, but wouldn't really want to sit on a main road, so good to take back to caravan.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Amaya R
“Disgrace”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I went there after work ordered two large kebabs got back to my van to find hardly any meat in either went back to ask for refund and was subjected to abuse and one of the staff threatening me and confronting me with the carving knife police called stay away from here

6 Thank Unbiase
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Camping takeaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Quick n great value n close by to the camping site. Would be great for a night time takeaway delivery service onto the camp site

• 4 of 5 bubbles