“Fabulous last minute break”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
daphne y
“Quiet site”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Been here many times,great for children. Not so keen on caravan.could have been a lot cleaner.cups full of stains,cutlery not clean,rip in bedding, dirty bedding in drawers and under the beds.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 7, 2018
I am sorry to hear your comments Daphne. All bedding in drawers is not dirty as it is washed and placed in drawers. Previous guests may have dissarranged this and due to tight changeover time due to travel and work this may have been overlooked and I apologise. I wish you would have contacted me about this during your trip like I state in all my correspondence, as I was in the area and I could have sorted your issues out very quickly.
I have not had any negative feedback like this in two years I have had the caravan and I am disappointed you did not give me the opportunity to check on your concerns while you were on holiday like I always ask. My apologies again for the issues you have brought up.
Vickyarra...
Bramhall, United Kingdom
“Fabulous last minute break”
Reviewed July 22, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Just returning home from a 3 night stay in Toms van. Myself, husband and three children under 7. Tom was extremely accomadating with our last minute booking. The caravan was exactly as stated- a home from home. Kids loved the PlayStation 3 and various DVD's to watch very useful as weather was a little mixed while we were there. Very thoughtful leaving tea/coffee milk bread etc for our arrival. There were buckets and spades for the children to borrow. We ordered a takeaway on the Saturday from Harry's. This delivered pretty much to the door and was absolutely spot on. All in all a lovely little break, highly recommended.

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks so much Vicky, pleased you enjoyed your stay, you are welcome back anytime, Best Wishes, Tom.
Oldham, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 19, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you Michael, really glad you enjoyed your stay, you are welcome back anytime, Tom.
Explore77...
“Really enjoyed our stay”
Reviewed June 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Everything we needed in the caravan for a great stay. local town nearby has good shops etc. and many lovely places and beaches to visit just a short drive away. Just a short walk to the local (mainly pebble) beach and coastal footpath/ cycleway, ideal for an evening stroll to view the sunset over the sea. Really enjoyed our stay, will go again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 15, 2018
Thank You Jerry and Family, glad you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome back anytime, Best Regards, Tom.
L May D
“Weekend break”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Just got back from a Weekend break with my hubby grandsons age 4 and 2 and my parents.
Pleasant stay and Tom the owner really helpful communication was good.weather was fantastic which was a bonus.The ownly downside with having small children we had to get a taxi into Rhyl which wasn't that bad it cost £8 in a minibus which was cheaper than getting the bus.
The boys had a ball would definitely go again.
Tom .

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you for your great review, you are welcome back anytime.
Reviewed May 13, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
May 14, 2018
Thank you Terry and Family, you are welcome anytime, Tom.
Louise180...
“Lovely caravan”
Reviewed January 21, 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Stayed here last year for a short break with my partner and our 3 young children. Caravan had everything we needed for a comfortable home away from home stay. Quiet site perfect for relaxing evenings after busy days out. Great location for exploring north Wales or visiting local beach/fun fair etc. Kids took their scooters and we enjoyed short walks to the beach via the back of the caravan park. Owner couldnt do enough for us to ensure we enjoyed our stay and had great communication with him throughout the booking and stay. Highly recommend

Jan 28, 2018
Thank You June, glad you enjoyed your stay. You are welcome back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing