We stayed two nights to fit in a Kayak trip. Room was very clean and appeared to have relatively new fixtures and furniture. There were two youth baseball teams staying but we were on the third floor, intentionally, and we had no disturbances. Breakfast was unusually good considering how such a breakfast is served.
All was great and I would have given five stars except I save that for more upscale hotels.
One problem that really needs to be addressed is signage. This little gem was really hard to find. It is nestled near a shopping center and the sign is nearly impossible to see. I didn't read directions from the website because I was using a smart phone. The GPS proudly announced we had arrived as we were at 45 mph on route 50.
I highly recommend this hotel for a casual stay. Friendly staff, great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Marriott hotel is located off I-57 and State Route 50 at exit 315, across from the Northfield Square Mall. This Kankakee hotel is near the offices of CSL/Behring, Bunge, Riverside Medical Center, Shapiro Dev Center, and Provena/St. Mary's. Start your day off with a complimentary hot breakfast with with a variety of hot and cold options. Guests of our Marriott hotel also have access to our indoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn Kankakee Bourbonnais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Kankakee Bourbonnais Hotel Bourbonnais
- Fairfield Inn Bourbonnais
- Fairfield Bourbonnais
- Bourbonnais Fairfield Inn