“Very good”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food is really good, there is a lot to pick from. I think it is a little pricey for food you have to order from a counter, but worth giving it a try. We don't have these down in Florida, so it was nice to have a chance to eat here for the second time.

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been wanting to try this place for quite some time. We went on 4/23/14 and are glad we did.

The decor is very simple, chairs, benches and high tables with stools in a big room with very large windows on 2 sides. The guy that waited on us was great, made us feel like we were special. I ordered the new for spring .. Asparagus, mushrooms and backyard grilled chicken( didn't taste at all like home grilled chicken) over noodles and it very good! I will have a hard time picking a different dish since I liked it so well. My husband had the BBQ pork sandwich, he liked it, but I thought it could have used more meat on it. He also had the tomato soup and we both liked that. We ordered the Margarita Pizza to share. It was 4 small wedges and just ok.

I have to say that I do not like to eat out very often because of health problems and restaurant food always makes my feet swell. The food here did not taste salty at all and I was really happy that it didn't cause me to feel bloated or have swollen feet the next morning! A+ for that! We will be going back.

1  Thank Case2670
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was our first visit to any Noodles and Company location, so we were open for anything.
This location is confusing, because around back there is a lane, clearly marked "Drive-Thru" that leads around to a window that should be for drive-thru, but is NOT a drive-thru. Odd!

That said, my wife went in and brought out a very stylish menu so we could decide in advance what to try since we had a $15.00 gift card. I opted for pulled pork bbq with tomato basil soup. My wife went for cheese steak with chicken noodle soup.

The portions were adequate, but the bbq sandwich was noticeably smaller than the cheese steak. We each shared one half of each sandwich and liked them both. We also liked both soup flavors quite well. The chicken noodle had nice size chicken pieces inside and my wife really enjoyed that.

The counter people were nice and made the process of ordering for take out easy enough.

We would go here again for sure and try some more of the many things that are offered here.

1  Thank BobandMaryEllen