“Magnificent Meal”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I recently dined at the TGI Friday's in Bourbonnais and experienced the very best they had to offer. I started with a raspberry martini followed by Bruschetta appetizer and for my meal I chose the Korean steak tacos. All the items I thoroughly enjoyed and can't wait until I get back to try something new. The wait staff and bartenders are very nice and make your visit swell.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Me and my family were such great fans of Fridays. But after tonight, We will never visit Fridays in Bourbonnais,Ill. Ever again. I felt absolutely degraded, and disrespected. It started off w/ our appetizer being horrible, and the manager coming over making accusations against me, because I told my waitress that I didn't want my drink because it didn't taste right. I will most definitely spread the word about the horrible service that we received.

Very unsatisfied custermer

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Me and my wife eat there (Bradley, il) every Sunday. Staff are always great and so is the food. Ask for Holly (waitress)

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

My group goes to this Fridays every thursday, and have been for the past 6 months. When we sit in the dining room, we get the best service by a waiter named Justin, who gets our orders right every time, is on top of drinks, positive, friendly attitude every time. In the bar we get an ok waitress who sometimes gets our orders wrong, but is always apologetic if she does. The food is always great and right now with $3 appetizers on Thursdays we enjoy it even more.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Myself and a few friends decided to head over to this restaurant after work to unwind several thursdays in a row. The appetizers were delightful and very affordable. There were also $3 drink specials. I enjoyed the staff. They were friendly and casual, yet professional enough to meet our needs. They weren't pushy or over eager either.