“Great Place”

BrickStone Brewery
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Brickstone Restaurant & Brewery is the place where people meet for hand-crafted brews & an inviting atmosphere. Although delicious cuisine has always been a large part of the overall experience, our award-winning craft brews are quickly gaining more and more recognition regionally and nationwide. In addition to the beers we brew out of our pub, Brickstone also has a full-scale brewery right down the street from our pub where we brew our popular year-round beers you can find in cans at your local spot. Cheers!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was on a business trip to Bradley and was taken here for supper, It was really good, great atmosphere I had the Meatloaf Sandwich and it was delish, it was huge and a side of red skin mashed potato's. My co-worker tried several of the micro beers that they brew there and was happy with each one. The staff was great , I would definately recommend this to anyone going to that area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a few times, and even though the food is a bit over priced, its a nice place to go to for a special occasion. I also enjoy all of their special brews.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've visited many times for lunch and dinner and special events. Every item I've had is really good such as the meatloaf, buffalo chicken wrap, ciabatta chicken sandwich, tortilla salad, pastas, steak....yummy! I'm not a fan of microbrew beer, but I've had a few of Brickstone's and they are very tasty!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We visited to celebrate our daughters 21st b-day . It was her choice. She lives out of town. We (the girls)started with shots one was awesome(buttery nipple) the other not so much and not in a shot glass(lemon drop). Our group, 5 of us , had the appetizer platter to start with pretzel bread sticks. It was so good and the buffalo chicken roll was unusual and so good. We had another drink, a grasshopper, which is one of my favorites. The lady who made it asked us what we thought, it was her first. It was so good! The rest of the meal was good. The only negative was three of us wanted sandwiches with pretzel buns and they were out, It was a Sunday night. It was so good. This place has a great menu, great drinks and very friendly wait staff reasonable prices.

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Chose this based on trip advisor #1 rating when we found ourselves overnighting in this town. It's the summer home of Chicago Bears so maybe that's why it seemed a little crazy. Chain restaurant disguised as a brewpub. While the beer is good, food is the same mediocre bar food you'd get at any chain brew house, red robin, Applebee's etc. Service was amateur--we were 5 bites into our salads when our dinner showed up, then we waited till meal almost over for our 2 nd beer to show up. Unfortunately by 3 am we were both the victims of food poisoning and spent the rest of the night taking turns hugging the porcelain god. So I cannot recommend this place at all for the food although we liked the beer well enough, and I wouldn't go back.