Review of Tucci's

Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: Italian
Arizona
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We decided to dine here as the comfort inn right next door gave us 2 coupons for free wine or beer! What a wonderful place! It was by far one of the best pizzas either of us ever had. Homemade and delicious. We had the sweetest waitress who had just started working there and provided excellent service.

Visited June 2014

Lanesboro, Minnesota
“Close to the hotel”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We meet my 2 Sisters and Brother in law for supper. It was with in walking distance from the Holiday Inn Express. The food was OK and service the same. The next day I looked at my bill and noticed I was over charged for a drink I did not receive.

Visited June 2014
Beecher, Illinois
“One of the best restaurants in the area.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is our new "go to" place when we are in the area. Over the years we've seen severe decline in quality of food especially from the big chain name places and we tend to try independent places instead. Tucci's has been a excellent find and we haven't been disappointed yet. The husband loves the pizza and such while I enjoy the seafood dishes. By the way, I've eaten at the Olive Garden in that area and it was disgusting! I'll happily go back to Tucci's anytime.

• Visited June 2014
Indiana
“Right next to Fairfield Inn”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Here's something odd: there are slot video games in the restaurant. Anyway, food is great. I had the brick chicken and a meatball. That chicken was amazing. Only ordered the half, which I would have ordered the full. Meatball was HUGE, and good. I had mine to go and the bartender was so nice and everything was packaged up perfectly and everything I needed to eat it back in my room was in my bag. I will be back.

Manito, IL
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went with group of 11 for supper. Wide variety of choices. I ordered the Italian Beef with cheese. Arrived with no cheese, so asked for cup of pizza/red sauce which took so e time to get. Son ordered cheese pizza. Excellent! Pineapple sangria was perfect! We all loved it!

• Visited June 2014