“Very olive garden-esque, but not quite as good as OG”
Review of Tucci's

Tucci's
Ranked #3 of 78 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: Italian
Nebraska
“Very olive garden-esque, but not quite as good as OG”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Portions were good, endless salad and breadsticks, just like OG. Lasagna was good and very large portioned. Bakes pasta were good as well, just not quite as good as what you might find at your typical OG. Not bad, but not great.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JZ111

Kankakee, Illinois
“great Italian food”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Meet my mother and her friends for lunch on a Sat. afternoon. They had already ordered. I order a quick appetizer. It came out fast. We had brucetta, fried ravioli, salad, breadsticks and soup.
They were all so good! I will think twice about going to the other chain Italian restaurant that just came to town. Come here instead. It is very close to I-57, the staff is so nice, the food is excellent, close to the hotels and the prices are like the other chain Italian restaurant. Oh yeah and the breadstick are way better.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank jchc1208
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Delivery-but can't wait to dine in”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a pizza place which delivered to our hotel. The room key just so happened to have Tucci's on it. I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. We ordered the Margherita pizza and it was FABULOUS!! The delivery time was quicker than told on the phone (always a positive thing). We also ordered a salad-very fresh and really good...We will be in the area for seven more weeks and will be dining in-Can't wait to try the nachos made from pita bread.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank LisaA1970
“Just what you expect”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice place to have a meal with the family. Service was prompt and friendly. Food hit the spot when I wanted some pasta. I have to go there again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rwill97
Bradley, Illinois
“A touch of Italy”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very nice place, great food, very friendly staff. Nice variety on the menu. Lunch special is very good. The build your own pasta is outstanding!

• Visited March 2013