“great Italian food”

Tucci's
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Bourbonnais
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Meet my mother and her friends for lunch on a Sat. afternoon. They had already ordered. I order a quick appetizer. It came out fast. We had brucetta, fried ravioli, salad, breadsticks and soup.
They were all so good! I will think twice about going to the other chain Italian restaurant that just came to town. Come here instead. It is very close to I-57, the staff is so nice, the food is excellent, close to the hotels and the prices are like the other chain Italian restaurant. Oh yeah and the breadstick are way better.

1  Thank jchc1208

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a pizza place which delivered to our hotel. The room key just so happened to have Tucci's on it. I wasn't expecting much, but boy was I surprised. We ordered the Margherita pizza and it was FABULOUS!! The delivery time was quicker than told on the phone (always a positive thing). We also ordered a salad-very fresh and really good...We will be in the area for seven more weeks and will be dining in-Can't wait to try the nachos made from pita bread.

1  Thank LisaA1970
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice place to have a meal with the family. Service was prompt and friendly. Food hit the spot when I wanted some pasta. I have to go there again.

1  Thank Rwill97
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very nice place, great food, very friendly staff. Nice variety on the menu. Lunch special is very good. The build your own pasta is outstanding!

1  Thank Sabom23703
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is where my husband and I had our first date so there's sentimental attachment, but we also go back for the good food and service. Their salad dressing is amazing. I often get the soup and salad combo because it's always good.