“Much better than usual”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Bolingbrook
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Much better than usual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Really nice place. Very friendly people who are very helpful. Compared to some other La Quinta places I have stayed this one is much better. Nice on and off of I-55. Room had fridge and microwave both worked fine. Beds were good, breakfast was good just a nice place to stay especially at the price just a great deal all around.

Room Tip: If you want a hotel on the cheap this is the place.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, General Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Chicago - Bolingbrook La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I do appreciate your business and your time to go on Trip Advisor and writing the review for us.

Mike Chikani.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is just a great cheap place to lay your head. Great beds and nice rooms. Pretty quiet and free breakfast. Great location off the highway and great RATES! The customer service is solid always willing to go the extra mile with a smile.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

When staying in a La Quinta my expectations are never really super high. This property though is a winner. Decent location, quality service and an outstanding value. No negatives. The check-in was fast and I even got a treat bag for being a La Quinta stays program member (only my third La Quinta in 3 years). Breakfast was the standard mid-tier hotel fair, but it is always a plus. Internet worked and wasn't slow. Will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013

pontiac
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great price and value, convenient location off the highway. I was most impressed at the friendly staff-fast check in and fast service.
The room was clean, except the carpet needs to be replaced-and made my feet dirty. There is a pool and exercise room.
I would give it 5 stars except for the dirty carpet. Please bring flip flops or extra socks. Breakfast was pretty good. I would happily stay here again-but never let me bare feet hit the floor.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

The rooms were very clean and the staff was friendly. They even called to see if everything was good. The kids enjoyed the pool. It was a small pool but good for small kids. The breakfast was good and it was nice that they let you take food back to the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

jackson, mo
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Got a really great through Priceline so no complaints about the rate. The location was perfect for us. Basic room. Nonsmoking room smelled like smoke. I just spray air freshener and it was ok. Shower water pressure bad. AC cold though! Didn't eat the free breakfast.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I truly appreciate your feedback; it is mine and our team’s goal to provide the guests with a positive and memorable experience.
I do apologize that your last experience was not what you had expected from La Quinta.

Nonetheless, I do appreciate your time to provide a review for us on Trip Advisor.
Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities.

We hope you will be staying with us again.