Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Bolingbrook)
Ramada Bolingbrook(Bolingbrook)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We spent a spontaneous night here as my 5 and 6 year old wanted to go swimming. First. Check in was easy and friendly. The lobby was nice. The halls were clean and the room was very impressive. We arrived around 7 pm and the kids started swimming. The front desk clerk stated that they closed the pool at 10 but she would leave it open later. We left at about 11. There is plenty of eateries around the hotel. The breakfast was great. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rpm1774
BOLINGBROOKLQGM, General Manager at Bolingbrook Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at Chicago - Bolingbrook La Quinta. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. I do appreciate your business and taking few minutes away from your busy schedule to go on Trip Advisor and writing the review for us.

Hopefully we will see you soon.

Thank you.

A TripAdvisor Member
Decatur, Illinois, USA
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The air conditioners could use an overhaul along with their mattresses but what they lacked in comfort they made up for at breakfast along with their service. The pool was clean and they provided plenty of towels. The quality of breakfast food rivaled that of McDonalds, for some that may be bad but for others like myself it is was well received.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hopefully we will see you soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Two out of two rooms stunk like mildew/wet. The front desk was nice enough about moving rooms and one room was much worse than the other. You wonder if every room smells bad The room was not all that clean. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

I truly appreciate your feedback; it is mine our team’s goal to provide the guests with a positive and memorable experience.
I do apologize that your last experience was not what you expected from La Quinta.
I do appreciate you taking few minutes away from your busy schedule to provide a review for us on Trip Advisor.
Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities.
We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

A La Quinta traveler
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Reviewed November 8, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed October 29, 2012

As I am writing this, the blackout curtain sags sadly over my right shoulder, the arm on the desk chair I am sitting at is so loose, it threatens to fall off, the easy chair has foam lining the size of my forearm bulging out, the mold in the shower keeps growing alarmingly, and the dirty worn carpet beckons me to leave this horrid little hotel.

I can only look forward to breakfast in the chlorine scented air in the lobby.

Stay away.

Room Tip: I repeat: stay away from any room. To add to the ambiance, you're in the land of truck parking lots and no decent restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Your continued satisfaction and trust in La Quinta are our top priorities.
We hope you will be staying with us again soon.