“great motel”

Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed March 2, 2012

great motel for the price,they give ne a upgrade for free

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed February 17, 2012

This location holds up to the reputation that Holiday Inn is known for. The room was very warm and inviting. The staff especially Larry from the front desk was very helpful, friendly, and engaging. There are also numerous stores and restuarant to chose from.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2012

If you want to be greeted like royality and treated spectacular check in and enjoy

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I have been traveling for business to Illinois since September 2011. I have stayed at this hotel every time because of the great staff. They are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. The hotel is clean and the room is very comfortable. The hotel is in a good location with lots of restaurants nearby.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

i travel full time and sometimes you need a friendly person to make the long hours go by, Kohlby the front desk clerk was just that person, she was friendly engaging and full of life making the stay worth while

Reviewed January 18, 2012

From the beginning of the stay to the end, it was nothing but disappointing. The front automatic doors were not working properly and there was a sign on the door telling you to manually open them. The vestibule was hated with a portable heater which was powered by an extension cord from the ceiling. The restaurant and bar were closed on an a Saturday night by 8:00 p.m. The telephone in the room did not work. The wi-fi was extremely difficult to connect to. The elevator call button on the 5th floor was broken and last but not least, the customer service of the night front desk person was less than stellar. All these things aside, the room, however, in general was quite comfortable. I was also not told that a minimum $20 was charged to my credit card for "incidentals". I discovered this when I happened to look at my bank account. I called the hotel and was told this was standard practice and would be refunded to me within 5-7 days. I have been in a number of different Holiday Inns and am a Priority Club member. It was incredibly disappointing overall and a waste of my reward points!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I travel 44 weeks/yr, great service always upgrading us platinum members before we get there!
This is a nice place with good amenities, friendly and personable staff.
Ps. The fresh cookies and milk are addicting! (they are free):0)

Patrick

Room Tip: The Presidential rooms are HUGE - if you gave meetings, book it!