“Nice place. I would recommend”
Review of Gordon Biersch

Gordon Biersch
Reserve with OpenTable
Gordon Biersch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 154 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Nice place. I would recommend”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Beer was great. Good was good,but didn't cook my burger rare as I requested. Servers friendly. Go for the pilsner.

Downers Grove, Illinois
“Great food, Great beer”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had a delicious lunch here. I had the filet mignon sliders . You get two sliders, small arugula salad on the plate and the best onion rings I have ever had. It's a perfect lunch for a lighter appetite. It is listed as a starter on the menu. The beer is always excellent. They have an outdoor patio which is a nice place to dine in the summer.

Aurora, Illinois
“Good brews, great food”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I went to GB with two friends. We both tried their beers which were tasty. The food was really good. I had a salad that was very fresh and delicious. Their dressings are good, too. We had a special meatball appetizer that was in a gravy with their beer, it was exceptional! Can't wait to go back and try more things on the menu!!

• Visited April 2014
“A Good Meal”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We have come here once a year, and it's always been good. The beer is tasty and not overdone. Not pretentious. The menu is varied and has something for everyone. I enjoyed the fish and chips and my husband had the farmhouse burger with egg. Kids menu is average, but offer a slice of Oreo pie for $1.50 for kids. This has become a tradition for my daughter. Outdoor seating at the bar and restaurant. We'll be back next year.

Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice micro-brew”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I love the crafted beer at GB, and if you can sit at the bar it is worth it, as the service here by the guys and gals behind the bar is very good. The food is also good, I give it a solid "B." But if there is no room at the bar go somewhere else, as the service at GB is very slow. No matter the day or time seems to take them forever to wait your table.

• Visited June 2014