“Worth the price!”

Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy a stay at a Hampton hotel. This one was no exception. Very clean exterior and interior to say the least. Staff very helpful and friendly. Only gave it 4 stars because I had my do not disturb sign on the door and the cleaning lady decided to knock. Not sure if it was an accident or she was checking if I left and forgot to remove the sign. Either way it did wake me up.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice lobby area, clean room & bathroom. No noise. what more could a business traveler ask for ? Staff was helpful when I forgot an amenity item. didn't use the pool, workout or take part in the breakfast. did use the free wifi. had no trouble connecting. liked the laptop pad that was in the room.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I stay at a lot of places, mostly Hilton family, and ask very little. So I was more than happy after my stay at the Hampton Inn Suites. From check in to check out I felt like I was welcome. Not always the case with many places.
I'm sorry I don't remember the desk agent's name but her smile certainly lit up the lobby. The lady was helpful in guiding me to a place to eat as it was late and drive through wasn't an option.
Entering the room all I could was laugh. It was much more than I expected.
I recommend this location for any type of travel. a little tricky to get to if the first time. But fortunately at night it stands as a beacon.

Room Tip: I got one so I assume everyone else does as well.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here a week while on business. One night they had "managers night" with free beer and chicken nuggets--great addition. The rooms are averaged size, but maintained well. Every room includes a refrigerator and microwave, which is extremely helpful for extended stays. Staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel locks the doors for security purposes, so someone always has to let you in or out in the wee hours, but also nice to have the piece of mind.

Room Tip: All rooms include refrigerator and microwave!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We stayed at the the Hampton Inn while attending the Nascar race.The staff was very warm and friendly. Great breakfast and common area to meet other guests. Breakfast was good and there is coffee available ALL day. Clean and quiet rooms. Worth checking out if you are in the area. A bit pricey, maybe because of race weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Excellent stay...only wished the rooms were all little wider between beds & entertainment center/desk. Pool was cold, but if you kept swimming you would warm up. Staff were very friendly & helpful! Breakfast was good in the am! Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Quiet. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. I needed help with directions, the associate at the desk was very happy to help. She even remembered me when I returned and asked if I found my destination okay. The breakfast area was the cleanest I have ever experienced at any hotel. If I had to give a negative, the blower on the air was rather loud and woke me several times during the night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Bolingbrook

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!