“Great Stay”

Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
West Milton, Ohio
“Great Stay”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Another wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn. We are NEVER dissapointed when we have stayed at a Hampton. From the friendly service during check-in...to the outrageously comfy beds! This time we booked two King rooms..one for ourselves and one for our son. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Everything we expected and needed. The continental breakfast was good (although the eggs tasted a little like cardboard). Other than the eggs...everything else was EXCELLENT. Restaurants were in walking distance and the desk clerk was more than helpful in helping us find a parking spot for my son's moving van and the three other cars we were driving. Whenever possible...I will choose a Hampton!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Plainfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Service is terrible. I cut my 7 night stay down to 5 nights to stay at a Marriott hotel nearby. 4 of the 5 nights the maid didn’t replace toilet paper, towels, and/or ice bucket inserts. When I called the front desk on the 5th night (my 3rd such call) to get toilet paper, the manager argued with me that housekeeping had replaced the toilet paper and I didn’t need anymore. Really? He knows whether or not I need toilet paper? And, his version of customer service is to tell me that he called housekeeping and they assured him that I had enough toilet paper? Unbelievably.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Itravelalot2011
Peoria, IL
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife and I selected this hotel because we had stayed there before and it has a pool for our young grandson to enjoy.

We arrived at noon and had not requested early check-in. Sharon, the day manager, asked us to come back in an hour and she'd have a room ready for us. We had reserved a standard room with two queen beds.

We returned within the hour. Sharon asked us to wait another half hour which was not a problem for us as check-in time is actually 3:00 P.M. Shortly, she called me to the desk and said, "Because you had to wait I'm upgrading you to a SUITE with two queen beds."

The suite was very large with a queen size pull-out sofa, easy chair, large desk with study chair, coffee table, large flat-screen TV, wet bar, microwave and refrigerator. Very nice.

The beds were very comfortable.

The outside temperature was 100+ and our A/C kept our suite very cool.

The hot complimentary basket was excellent - - sausage patties, scrambled eggs, sausage and biscuits, donuts, fresh fruit, already prepared oatmeal, yogurt and two waffle makers to make waffles.

The pool is a little small but was very enjoyable, There is no hot tub.

The internet on the Business Center computers was very slow using Internet Explorer - - however, I found Google Chrome to be very fast.

The entire hotel and our suite was very clean.

Easy access from I-55.

We'll be staying there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed June 28, 2012

clean, well-kept hotel. we have been staying at hampton inns more and more because we have been very happy with them. my son and i needed to fill a small cooler with ice before heading out to a baseball camp and one of the employees took the cooler and filled it herself. the eggs for breakfast were a bit dry but other than that it was an excellent stay.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This is a nice hotel and the staff is friendly. The hotel appears to be a more recent construction. Overall very nice. No complaints.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Let me qualify from the start... Bolingbrook is not a holiday destination. Do not stay there unless you must, and preferably if paid to do so.
However, for those of you with business in Bolingbrook, and there are certainly many businesses to service in this expanding gateway to the Midwest, this is a fantastic spot to stay. I had previously stayed 4 years prior, and at the time wrote to the management to commend the staff there. Four years on, nothing has changed, and service is still friendy, nothing is any trouble. On checking in this visit, I was unexpectedly upgraded to a fantastic room that included an entry area with desk, and kitchenette, and a lounge area. Rooms are well kept and very comfortable. Breakfast is simple but more than sufficient, and bagged "on the go" breakfasts are also at reception. Shuttle bus is freely available.
On all my travels, I generally stay with another chain. However, for this area, I wil always make the exception from now on and choose Hampton above all other hotels in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Millington, New Jersey
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I found the staff to be very pleasant and helpful. Very clean hotel. Comfortable rooms. Good internet and an excellent breakfast spread.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!