“Good Food, Nice Price”

The Patio
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I like the Grecian chicken and the Patio Burger, their ribs are also very good.

1  Thank James C
There are newer reviews for The Patio

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We went there as a group and I was pleased with the whole experience. I had a pulled pork sandwich which was excellent. Everyone in the party was happy with their selection.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I'm not a ribs eater, but there is plenty to chose from off their menu. For a sit down place that serves your food after you order at the counter, the actual setting is nicer than you would expect. The prices may be slightly high, but I haven't had a bad meal here though. Especially a good place to bring kids, or for friends to meet up at.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

We stopped here on a recommendation from a family member and the meal was good, service was excellent, but the price was rather high for a self serve type restaurant. Hubby had the ribs and I had the half a grilled chicken. The chicken lacked any real flavor except on the surface. The ribs were rather tough so I would not recommend those for another visit. My children opted for the burgers which they throughly enjoyed. I would recommend coming back as the atmosphere itself was a nice departure from most restaurants of this type. The kids enjoyed not having to wait for the waiter to bring a check since you pay for everything right when you walk in the door.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

We go here at least once a month. The ribs and BBQ chicken are delicious and you can get a hotter sauce too. The pulled pork is great and they put a lot on the bun. The tilapia and hamburgers are good too. It's nice and clean and tables are cleared fast. Lots of TV's there so you don't miss the game. The only item I didn't care so much for was the fried shrimp, a little too bready.