“Might be the best in Bolingbrook.”
Review of Branmor's American Grill - CLOSED

Branmor's American Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Figure to spend about 80 bucks for two meals, an appetizer and a drink or two ( tip included ).
Steaks are good and cooked properly and the crab cakes are a must. I've only dined there 5 or 6 times over the years but always have been satisfied. When I say the best in Bolingbrook I mean compared to other places in that price range and quality which is not many.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

It has been many years since we visited Branmors, but we will be back very soon. The chicken and wild rice soup was a great start, and it came with our entrees. My wife and daughter had steaks, our son had pasta with marinara and sausage, I had the "honey jam chicken". Each of our entrees was excellent. The fried egg on top my chicken was unique, which may have made it more enjoyable.

We will be back very soon

Reviewed January 19, 2013

There were four of us enjoying a business dinner. Reasonably priced. Steaks, - mainly steaks, seafood, pasta etc. Seat pads were detaching from the chairs - no problem. Food was good, chef adds some different choices that make this place a little different than just standard American Cuisine.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We were a group of 5 in a booth. Service was attentive and good. The food was quite good. We had the special black and blue steak appetizer which had just the right zing to it and had their lovely onions on it. We had a very nice wine from the modest wine list. Varied main courses all looked good. I choose the crab cake appetizer as my main course and was happy with having a bit less food, servings are generous.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Nice "local" restaurant. Service was good, prompt and friendly.

The prime rib... their special.. was cooked as ordered; a nice cut, but was the toughest prime rib I can remember having. The baked potatoes were over cooked and yet cool on the inside.. not awful... and I would go back due to the nice quite dining atmoshere and service... but the prime rib... would be a "pass" and I think this may be a french fry place rather than a baked potatoe place...