“Great Food huge menu and great service ”

Family Square Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times and is my go to spot when I am in the area. The menu is the largest you will ever see! The food is always good and the portions are very large. The bowl of soup is the largest I ever saw and the soups are homemade. I have never been here for breakfast but have see people order breakfast and it also looks great. I highly recommend. It's a dinner type atmosphere and the waitresses hustle and know their job. Traditional service like water and bread on the table. It's a no frills place but the efforts are in the cleanliness and the food!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We love to stop here for lunch and dinner when traveling from the suburbs to Normal. We all enjoy the soup (cream of chicken rice, cream of spinach, chicken noodle, etc.).

Also not to miss is the creamy garlic dressing. Fresh garlic!!!

The staff is super gracious- especially Tara (i hope I remembered her name correctly)!

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Great food friendly people and Google value. The french toast , eggs and ham are fantastic. The coffee is good too. Thanks Arissa, for great service!

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Staff was prompt and friendly. Pretty decent coffee. Food came out very quickly and was good. Eggs were perfect. Ham was good. Hasbrowns a bit under done for my taste, but I didn't order them crispy.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

Great family restaurant. Good service, great prices, and good food. Been going there for years and never had a bad experience