“Great”

Family Square Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 166 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Always love Family square restaurant their service and food are great. Good selection of food for all meals. Great neighborhood restaurant.

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

I-55 exit 267 Bolingbrook,  north on IL53 at Remington is Family Square 630-739-7191
Ask for Susan a professional server, kind, friendly and just plan good. I had the breakfast  meat sampler, eggs, bacon, ham, link sausage, hash brown's and your choice of toast or pancakes. Very tasty ans a great value at $6.95 and coffee  $2.25.

1  Thank jdbuller
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Excellent service, quick tasty and friendly. Breakfast with my wife, attentive and endearing. Maybe a tradition

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I decided to stop for breakfast at Family Square before I headed off on vacation.

I opted for the small skirt steak --- not so small! - and scrambled eggs with tomatoes and feta cheese, with a side of fruit. Everything was fresh, tasty, and served at the perfect temperature.

The server was friendly, pleasant and fast.

The prices were less than I expected, given the generous serving sizes.

I love this place!! ❤️

1  Thank polarpal99
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Non the the servers smiled most of them looked rushed. Can't say I will be returning. Good food just very poor service.