“Action Movie must see”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Bolingbrook
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you want to see an action packed movie and feel liek you are part of it go to IPIC. For the love stories and annimations other theaters will be ok. This is also a great place to have a date night. Food delivered to your seats before the movie. Also if you are someone who is always cold at the movies they will provide you a blanket if you updgrade to the premimum seats. This is teh best place to see a movie you really want to enjoy. The sound and picture are incredible!!

2  Thank gwmeyer31
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters, and we hope you will join us again soon!

All reviews
"ticket price"
"high end"
"big screen"

Reviewed July 29, 2013

If you like to go for date night dinner and movie, this is great because, you order your drinks and dinner.but get to sit in a nice comfortable recliner. They have kept the theaters nice a clean this way. It's l;ike being at home, but maybe even more comfortable since you get waited on.

It is a nice change from running around from the restaurant to the show. All the seats in the theater are good too. No over crowding, only about 20 to 24 chairs with in a theater.

1  Thank trlloyd

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are a fan of the iPic experience! You can also enjoy discounts on future visits by signing up for a (free) membership on the iPic website. We hope you will join us for date night again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really like the concept and will gladly spend the money to sit in comfort to watch new release movies. Food is good enough but the thrill is the comfort seating and drinks. This is the only place I go from now on!

1  Thank Jeff P

Thank you for sharing your iPic experience! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Our staff looks forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am a huge movie buff. Therefore, I think the environment you're in while watching a movie is very important. This place has an incredible environment. The whole atmosphere is very upscale, classy, and 'New York-y' I love it.

The prices are absolutely worth it. If you become a member (which is free) the prices for the premium seats are only a few bucks more than a regular movie ticket. The regular seats are still really good and they would be the same price as a normal movie ticket.

The regular seats are nice, plush, large leather seats with large arm rests and small tables to hold food. The regular seats do not include food service, but you can bring in food from the lobby. The Premium seats are microsuade recliners. These things are very large. They include the seat, movie, pillow, blanket, popcorn, and food service.

You, of course, have to pay more if you choose to order food. Prices are somewhat reasonable. Expect at least $15 per person. All of the food has been fantastic. I recommend the pretzels, sweet potato fries, and Chinese salad rolls. Delicious. They take your order during the previews and are very good about not interrupting the film.

I have two problems with this place... First, the 3D is not very good here. The glasses are pretty horrible and have tiny 'eyeholes' I would skip any 3D movie here. Second, I'm not entirely sure I trust how well the microsuade is cleaned. It seems like that would be difficult. I never feel dirty in the chair but I wish they would have gone with leather seats for the premium as well.

All in all, I LOVE this place. I am so sick of the cheapness and filthiness of theaters nowadays. (I'm talking to you AMC) Unfortunately we only make it out here for special occasions because it's far away, but I would absolutely go here all the time if it was closer. I'm always just a little bit disappointed walking into my local theater after going here.

1  Thank Nic P

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate your comments, and we are so pleased to hear that you are a fan of the iPic experience. Our staff looks forward to serving you again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Out on a Tuesday night bc your wife and you just happen to have that time off. Spend $28 in just tx alone, then ignore all specials and spend another $30 at the bar bc we don't get to do this often. Then we get treated like a couple of drunk teens coming out of "This is the End".. Allright IPic (hey bald Steve!), guess I will continue to make SMG my main source of upscale eat in theater visits. IPic is barely better than Hollywood Boulevard. If you like hanging out with the trash that enters that theater, then please join in at iPic. They can't wait to take your money and treat you like ####. Make the journey up to SMG in Wheaton. You won't have to deal with Steve. It's everything you were hoping for in a theater than serves food and drinks but they won't begrudge you.

3  Thank tbannon