Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

516bobt
LaSalle, Illinois
via mobile
Movies Plus

Like the comfy seats. Food is good but not cheap. Nice social area at bar. High end movie... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2018
Jtc1272
via mobile

All reviews premium seats movie experience regular theater comfy seats dinner and a movie ticket price high end nice theater nice experience at home service pool drinks date food chairs lounge
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This is a very comfortable movie theater and we go regularly. Seats are great and they show all the most recent movies

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Great theater! Premium Plus seats recline, have waiter service, and come with pillows, blankets, and free popcorn!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

I was so excited to come and see the new Averagers movie. I started the with a fantastic trip to the Tuck room, where Mario and the new manager Jay serviced us. My date and I were very pleased with the drinks, the food, more importantly, the service and the experience upstairs. Until we decided to go downstairs to watch the movie, I wish we went home instead because at least our vision of the Ipic on Fulton street would still be intact. My "Ultimate Theater Experience" turned in the worse experience ever. So to start, I asked the young lady at the front desk about the tickets I purchased because I had an opportunity to get different seats at a later time, which I was fine with it met more time fun at the Tuck room (maybe even in the Secret room which was shown to me). She said, "You have the Perfect seats their the best seats." they weren't they were in the front row, which was far from perfect. Next, I saw a couple in A1, A2 got some food and delivered to them. Being that this was our first time, I inquired with the people next to me (not by anyone that worked there like other behind me). They told me you have to go out and order it. So as we got to order, I found out that people behind me not only got to be served but had pillows and blankets (the Ultimate Theater Experience). I stepped out to speak with someone about out the manager on duty downstairs, talked with me.
She did not apologize. She did not do anything to help or make the situation better. She acted as if this was my fault and I should have known better. Even after explaining to her this was my first time, about my experience upstairs, still nothing no form of Empathy. In a customer-facing business, I hope this is not the standard that Ipic has especially from Leadership. Next, I was handed back my tickets and told theirs nothing that could be done, and that I could not get a refund.
So my choice was either Lose money, miss the movie and go home, or Stay and try to have a good time. We discussed it and decided to stay. So we went to order food and beverages. Only to find out that you were out of all the things we wanted. The Cashier tried to fix the situation by offering that we buy two small water in place of the bigger one. In theory, this would have been a good idea if we did not get less and paid more. After that, we ended up ordering drinks and food. She handed us a Buzzer and explained that sometimes the 09buzzers do not work so if it does not go off come back out. We asked if they could deliver it, seeing how we do not want to miss parts the movie. She said, "Unfortunately No, because of your seats we are unable to do that." We grabbed our drinks and broken buzzer and went back to our seats.
Once back in the theater we sat in our seats and a while in the movie the seats next to us A5, A6 received not one delivery of hot food but two. I remember I did not get mine, so I rushed to get the food and asked if it was ready and they said yes it been ready for a bit. So I got my food and went back in. On my way again I saw the same manager speaking with another guest (assuming) and was very apologetic, Completely night and day from our conversation. Needless to say, I was struggling to understand, what made me different than this customer, and why my interaction with this manage so different.
Once I returned to my seat, I realized that my pizza was borderline cold, just the worse experience ever.

According to the Policy that you had in the "Code."
1. Relationships with Customers. Our business success depends upon our ability to foster lasting customer relationships. Trust is the cornerstone of these relationships. To build trust, the Company is committed to dealing with customers fairly, honestly and with integrity. Specifically, information we supply to customers should be current, accurate and complete to the best of our knowledge. Associates should never deliberately misrepresent information to customers.

That trust has been lost.

2  Thank ncarter2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Every time I go to a movie I go to IPic in Bolingbrook. They have the best customer service I have ever experience. Also polite and go above and beyond to help or direct. I will always pay more for an experience with this great service. I don't know how they hire people but IPic is doing it all right.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We rarely have a date & splurged to by the best seats. Food was overpriced, service slow & for the same recliner seats you can find up the street.

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

The VIP seating is the only way to go and that was why I picked this place. Very large reclining leather seats with a blanket and a pillow. I did fine the prices over the top for the experience but it is unique. I recommend this location if you can budget it.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Like the comfy seats. Food is good but not cheap. Nice social area at bar. High end movie experience.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The ticket price is a bit steep for the non VIP seats. We didn't understand that only the VIP seats received service. The place is massive and there are several theaters to choose a show from. They have a large bar area with pool tables as well.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

I have never paid $24.00 for a glass of wine, even in a very upscale restaurant. And in a theater? Not worth it!

Reviewed January 21, 2018

we were the only paying customers in the theater..the staff let in a group of their friends, they brought them drinks, they chatted noisily with them, they took our order for food and drinks, and marginally toned down the chatting after our request...the drinks took an age, the food never showed up, when we were asked to pay for it it turned out that our food had been given to the friends...it is expensive and with a large fee to have service available, it was outrageously expensive -- nearly $40 a person for the privilege of being served a beer that we could gotten for ourselves at the bar

1  Thank 344ray