“Best Sushi and service!”
Review of KO Sushi

KO Sushi
Ranked #26 of 158 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

From the outside it seems small and I assumed it wouldn't be great sushi. Coming inside, okay small but inviting. And boy was I surprised. Great sushi!

I loved the Spicy Salmon rolls and the California rolls. It was so good and fresh I asked to speak with the owner. I had to tell this young gentlemen what a wonderful job he's done. I absolutely love it. So happy to have this type of tasty fresh sushi and such a variety near me. It's now my local favorite!

1  Thank T. O

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The sushi was delicious - no doubt about it. The chicken Teriyaki was tasty, but needed more sauce - it was not mixed together like traditional Teriyaki. Do NOT order the pork egg rolls - almost no pork - and lacking in substance. So if you love Sushi, this is the place to go. Some of the other dishes are not great.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

love the lunch sushi specials! My kids and my friends and I go at least once a month and love the salad along with a 3 roll special. our favorite is the Philly, Spicy Kani and the sweet potatoe

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I cannot say enough GOOD things about KO Sushi in Bolingbrook. Service was fast & courteous. Food was fresh & delicious! Price was PERFECT! We even met the owner.. who was behind the sushi bar creating special rolls!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The restaurant is nicely decorated. The music played over the speakers is contemporary and fits the surroundings. My wife and I chose the Sushi for 2. The sushi was different from other sushi houses. The fish was actually larger than the rice. They give a generous amount of fish to rice. The rolls, California and Spicy Tuna, were excellent. The texture and taste of the food was excellent. The service was a bit slow. The hostess was also our server. Even though we were never left out of the loop. We will definitely be going back again.