“Outstanding Breakfast Restaurant”
Review of Honey-Jam Cafe

Honey-Jam Cafe
Ranked #2 of 158 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey-Jam Cafe is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I normally prefer a good greasy spoon diner but Honey Jam is a great breakfast spot. It is more "upscale" in its décor and looks like a restaurant more than a diner. The breakfast food is outstanding though. My two teenage sons and I enjoy their meat trio skillet- bacon, sausage and ham on a bed of hash browns with two eggs and cheese on top. Not healthy but really really tasty. The service is very pleasant and always attentive. * note- - we usually don't go in on peak days like Sunday morning so Im not sure how they handle that type of crunch. Overall- all the food on their menu is excellent.

1  Thank Dad-on-Vacation

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Had not heard of this chain before a stay in Bolingbrook and a search for a breakfast place near our hotel landed us here! Great coffee, excellent food and wonderful service!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I visiter Honey-Jam Cafe with my wife while traveling through the area. I had a skillet with scrambled eggs and pancakes. First off, the portions were very generous, given the price you pay. However, the skillet was rather greasy (though I did order the "meat" skillet with ham, bacon, and sausage, which is probably the greasiest) and the hash brown potatos were overdone and crispy. The pancakes were very sweet (which I liked), but were doughy and undercooked.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Loved this location for breakfast!! The staff was all very friendly. The food was delicious. Easy location to get to as well. The muffins looked delicious but did not try any.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to this breakfast location based on a local review and were very pleased with the choice.

The cheese omelet I had was fluffy and cooked to perfection. The toast was an excellent wheat bread I assume they made onsite.

The service was excellent and our waitress was very attentive.

Everyone truly enjoyed their meal and we will make this a regular stop when in town.

1  Thank Wyomingdan