“Pleased With My Choice”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reno, Nevada
“Pleased With My Choice”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here 1 night on a last minute business trip to the area and was just looking for a place to sleep that was convenient. I was very pleased with my choice of this Quality Inn. The hotel was very easy to find and had great access to the freeway. Check in was fast and the gentleman was very helpful. My room was clean and comfortable with recently updated furniture and bedding. The bed was very comfortable. The carpet in my room was not installed properly and had spots throughout that bunched up and overlapped. It wasn't bad, but it was very noticable ans was a shame because the rest of the room was so nice. The bathroom area was small but nice and clean with fresh towels and a convenient wall mounted hair dryer. The room also had a flat screen TV, microwave and mini-fridge. Breakfast was good with the normal choices of cereal, toast and a hot plate with eggs and sausage, juice, milk and coffee. Check out was easy and the front desk person pleasant and helpful. Overall this was a very good choice for a quick stay in the area at a very reasonable price. I would stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the front of the hotel will be the best for light sleepers.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JackCrowley
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 3, 2014

630-378-5300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sunset Hills, Missouri
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed here while recently attending a conference in the area. I will say this hotel exceeded my expectations. For the price I paid I expected less. It was clean, had nice flat-screen TV with HD channels in room, and breakfast was adequate. If you can get this lower price than the next step up I would stay here. Only complaints I had were the beds & pillows were not very good and woke up each morning with a stiff neck. Also, seems to have quite a few long term people staying here in construction and other type jobs and they would hang around outside late at night smoking and drinking. Coming in to the parking lot with a large groups of people hanging out was a little unnerving.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 1, 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I was in town for an event and the host requested that we stay at this location. We decided to stay at the location with the other guests of the event. The price was reasonable, but you get what you pay for. It has average accommodations nothing special but it is clean and close to the local attractions of the city of Chicago. I don't think I would stay there again simply because there are too many hotels in the area for about the same price with better accommodations.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Nixa, Missouri
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel went through a fairly recent renovation. The rooms were very clean and although they have further renovations to complete, it was a great place to stay. New mattresses were covered to protect from pests:) The front desk employees were wonderful.

Room Tip: Stay away from the highway side if you are sensitive to road noise:)
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2014

Kentucky
Reviewed May 26, 2014

After making a reservation at Fairfield Inn and giving Credit Card for confirmation when we arrived they did not have the room we had requested. I have some physical problems and need to either sleep in a chair or other room so not to disturb my wife. All they would say was,"I Am Sorry". We finally found a room at Holiday Inn on the Holiday weekend (Memorial Day) but the price was strong. We went to Quality Inn the next day and found it to be exactly what we wanted and even much better than the Fairfield Inn, which we have stayed at many times. Our daughter lives there and we travel there several times a year. The staff at Quality was so friendly and helpful with providing what we needed. The place was neat and clean and much roomier than the Fairfield Inn and the Holiday Inn. The savings was great. Holiday Inn, +200.00 per night, Quality Inn $79.00 and the room was so much better and larger and 2 TV'S not one.
We will definitely stay there again when going to that area.
Carl B, LaGrange, Ky

Room Tip: They have 4, 2 room suites, and they are great if available.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Manteno, Illinois
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel for a variety of reasons, one of them being reviews here on Trip Advisor.

Upon arrival, the parking lot was very slippery because of all the recent snow. I am sure the staff/management had done all they could given such a bad winter we have been having. I just felt the parking spaces could have been a little less dangerous since I was on a walker.

Check in was quick and painless and we were allowed to check in early simply by asking. Thank you for that!

The room was clean and comfortable and based on some reviews, I was happy to see a nice big HDTV on the dresser. The king bed was very solid and comfy witch is a huge plus when you are a BIG guy like me. We chose a jacuzzi suite since this was valentines and my birthday weekend. The tub would fit two people and had a nice waterfall style faucet. We were on the second floor and that may have played a part in this room being very quiet! That was nice!

We didn't make it to the pool our public hit tub as it was always quite full of people. I have been to other Choice Hotels where they allowed 24hr access to these areas, but this one closed at midnight. Had it been 24hrs, we might have been able to use it. Not a deal breaker though.

We only stayed one night and on Sunday morning, tried the breakfast. Some typical eggs and sausage, etc., but we don't stay places based on how good the breakfast will be.

Over night it snowed yet again, and the sidewalks were not shoveled by the time we checked out (10:30 a.m.) which made using a walker kinda sketchy, but again, I give it a pass since this winter has been so bad.

Overall, this is a good place to stay and I have no problem giving this Quality Inn my recommendation.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for staying at Quality Inn hotel in Bolingbrook, IL.
I appreciate your time for filling out customer satisfaction survey to let us know how we are doing. I am happy that your stay at our hotel was a pleasant one. We will do everything possible to keep improving services that we offer to our valued customers so they can have enjoyable stay each and every time.

GM/Quality Inn
bolingbrookhotels@gmail.com
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here before and are staying again...its a nice hotel if there's anything that could be better I would say the pool could be bigger other then that a great hotel at a great price and good breakfast :)

• Stayed April 2013
Quality B, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for staying at Quality Inn hotel in Bolingbrook, IL.

GM/Quality Inn
bolingbrookhotels@gmail.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Bolingbrook
#7 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Romeoville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!