“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Chicago, IL
“Good Mexican food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Used to be called Lalo's, originally from Cicero. They changed the name but the menu and food are identical. I believe there was some sort of rift in the family that caused the name changed. Good drinks and service. I highly recommend and visit myself a few times a year.

Visited February 2013

Shorewood, Illinois
“Don't judge a book......”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went here based on a friend recommendation. Outside could use a spruce up. Staff was friendly and welcoming. Chips and salsa at table as well as pickled carrots and cauliflower. Salsa was spicy per my date. Carrots and cauliflower were great. Soup came with entree. Next time I will cut up carrots for soup as another customer did. I had chicken flautas. The chicken was tender. The guacamole was tasty. My date had a burrito and he stated it was very good. If you are looking for a chain Mexican food restaurant, keep going. This is freshly made and very tasty. We ended with fried ice cream. In a edible bowl. Nice finish

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RunningNana
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Don't go”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Walking in this place was charming. Staff was friendly and efficient. Chips and salsa were brought to the table. Chips were good, salsa was too spicy for my tastes. Its our entree that was the issue. My husband and I both ordered the chicken enchiladas with red sauce. The sauce was over cooked and glued on. The chicken inside was dry as a bone. It was the worst enchilada I have ever tasted. (I'm 58) Our server brought more sauce butit was vile.

River Grove
“Excallent mexican food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Very good small restaurant but the flavor and the servise make a place to be recommended . The sangría is very good and Well tasty meats

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Was Expecting more based on reviews.”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Bucho's is not much to look at. THe service was very average to below. The chips and salsa was good but very spicy hot, make sure you keep a waiter close for refills. The soup was good, we had the ribeye fajita strips with cheese on top. It was good not ribeye though, more like round steak. Overall for the price it is just OK.

• Visited September 2011