“One of the best in Bolingbrook”
Review of Bucho's

Bucho's
Ranked #17 of 158 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I've been to Bucho's several times and had different things and it's ALWAYS been great. Like the other people have said, you won't have room for dessert! However, we did get the tres leches to go once and it was great as well.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Bucho's is located what I think is a former Pizza Hut, now painted mostly purple. I agree with an earlier reviewer that it doesn't look like much on the outside, but it is the best place for Mexican food for, maybe, 8-10 miles around. The interior decor isn't very fancy either, but it's festive. It looks the part of a smaller, family-run, sit-down establishment.

My wife got a combination plate, as she usually does, but I like to sample the spicier dishes. I tried the Camarones Diablo during our last visit, just before the 4th of July. I could have lit firecrackers with the sauce... I loved it. The portions are pretty big, and when we've gorged on the pre-meal snacks (chips, pickled carrots & jalapenos, chicken soup), we've never had room for desert. Both our meals and the service were superb, as they have consistently been on every visit.

Reviewed July 1, 2011

This restaurant is a diamond in the rough. It's located close to the intersection of I-55 and Route 53 in a shopping plaza. It doesn't look like much from the outside. But once you go in, and order a margarita you'll be quite content. To start with, they bring you chips and salsa. The salsa is so delicious I always order a quart to take home. Then they bring a dish of assorted pickled vegetables. That is followed by a cup of chicken soup. The entrees are delicious. I can't comment on dessert because I was always too full to consider ordering any. The atmosphere is warm and draws a wide variety of people.