“Pick Your Food!”

BD's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
BD's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 158 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love to go to this place when I get the chance with co-workers or friends. So much food to choose from to create your own meal. I like the variety of meats from chicken, red meat or fish. After watching them cook up my meal I get so hungry that the meal tastes so good I usually want to get a second bowl. The prices may be a little high for a lunch and it can get very crowded in peak times, but that just goes to show you that this place is loved by many!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Used to like this place. Went for lunch today (weekday), they want $9 for one bowl, $12 if you want the salad bar with it. The waitress didn't want to take "no" for an answer when we didn't order the $12 version, didn't want the potsticker appetizers, and didn't want the fried Oreo desert. She kept asking and kept shoving a menu in front of us to point this stuff out, which sat on our table the whole meal- along with some other menu that they've permanently attached to the table like a giant advertising sticker. I'm sorry- I can go to Benihana for a much better lunch and some good entertainment for the same $12- plus they'll toss in some hot tea and green tea icecream.
BD's odd pricing and salesmanship shows- the place was nearly empty.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The service is good and the place can be quite crowded. A very good value for lunch and dinner. Sign up for their e-mails and you will receive special coupons and a free meal on your birthday. You choose your food from a very good selection of meats. sea food, veggies, sauces and spices. It is cooked right there and there may be a wait at the grill.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Always a good meal. Kids love it. Was surprised when they offered me a doggy bag to take my leftovers home. Very crowded. Had to wait in line to get to the grill station.

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down one of my favorite places to eat. I love the atmosphere and the food is great. This place has something for everyone to eat.