“TOP OF THE LINE ITEMS, GREAT PEOPLE!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Eggs Inc. Cafe

Eggs Inc. Cafe
Ranked #57 of 154 Restaurants in Bolingbrook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast/Lunch restaurant in Bolingbrook (60490). Have been here several time since they opened at the beginning of 2011. I'venot sampled their lunch fare but every breakfast item I have had are wonderful, served warm and large portions. Try the Potato Pancakes very delicious. Please review and rate this restaurant. Thanks.
Oak Lawn, Illinois
“TOP OF THE LINE ITEMS, GREAT PEOPLE!”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

I ordered four breakfasts to go - drove up - they brought everything out to my car - and I zoomed away. Fast service, great breakfasts, top of the line food items - the thick cut, smoked bacon was crisp and tasty. The take out containers - were NOT styrofoam and kept my medium over eggs from cooking more but kept them hot so I could enjoy my breakfast. I ordered two eggs over medium with the ham off the bone. Slight problem - ham was not off the bone. It was a huge slice, though. Took off a bit because of this. My brother ordered three eggs over easy with bacon - and pancakes. His breakfast eggs were spot on - the bacon was yummo - the two huge pancakes were perfection. The take out bags included enough syrup, butter, preserves, etc. - very generous - and again, top of the line items. My sister-in-law had the peach cobbler crepes with cottage cheese - it could have been a disaster - cottage cheese might have turned rubbery with heat applied - it didn't - it was delish! She was absolutely delighted. She had ordered both bacon and sausage - we did not get the sausage - I took off another half point for shorting us on the sausage (I probably could have called them and gone back to pick that up - but??? - should have been there in the first place). I also ordered an apple pancake - my brother and sister-in-law had never had one. This is the 40 minute baked in an oven, huge, sweet, incredibly edible dealeo - we each had a pie slice of this apple extravaganza - it was truly wonderful. This restaurant has a great breakfast menu - extensive - and they make every effort to please. I must go back to try their lunches - I have a hunch that this would also be a wonderful experience!

• Visited August 2011