“Fresh!”
Review of Go Roma - CLOSED

Go Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This looks like a fast-food place so the expectation of marginal food is set in your mind, but we were pleasently surprised with a very fresh-tasting pasta and sause. It's clear this sause is not coming out of a can and just sitting on the stove all day. Service is very fast and even when its busy, the wait for a table is not very long. The only thing missing is cocktails.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The service is great. I love their French fries and their pizza. The pasta is delicious, I usually order 1 big tray for catering/party.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family eats at Go Roma in Bolingbrook a few times a month. The menu is very family friendly. My 2 daughters (age 9 and age 12) each have their favorites. We particularly like their Chicken Parmesan sandwiches, Pizza, and their Tomato Basil Soup. It's a quick place to eat without getting "fast food". We have also ordered carry-out and found the service to be quick and ready as promised. This is definitely a good go-to restaurant when you are shopping at the Promenade or in the area.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My Granddaughters love this place. For me it's close to home and always provides a good meal. I love the Italian sandwich and the girls love the pasta. Consistent, good price and I am a member of the frequent visitor. Was happy to learn I had accumulated $6.00 on my card and it was deducted from my bill. Wait staff is courteous and friendly. More than accommodating and always helpful.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was visiting Chicago in August and met a former co-worker for lunch. She works in Bolingbrook near I-55 and I-355. We went to the Promenade of Bolingbrook to have lunch at Go Roma's. Entering the restaurant, I had no expectations about the meal I was ordering. I order a small slab of the Peperoni pizza. We went to an outside table on their patio and enjoyed our conversation. A waiter brought our food and I have to say that it was one of the better tasting peperoni pizza's I have ever had.

Just a nice place to sit and enjoy a wonderfully tasty lunch with an old friend.