“Will never go back”
Review of Go Roma - CLOSED

Go Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have been Go Roma costumers for few years now because m kids love the Mac and cheese. My first negative experience was 6 months ago, I got a dark greasy "ball" on my French fries. It was grease from the frier, disgusting. Second time, my kids got spoiled milk. Third time, hair on the pasta! Last week, my daughter insisted to go back there for dinner, we had a group of 7, I ordered a half sandwich with a side salad, my niece ordered a full salad. I got a full sandwich, my niece got a half salad. A lady with glasses (I'm assuming it was the manager) she was very rude, took my sandwich away, left my nieces half salad, came back and said "here, enjoy your 2 salads" in a very sarcastic way. It wasn't our fault! Then she was upset because she had to fix our check since we were overcharged !!! No more....don't care how much my kids beg I won't go back !

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My family of 5 visited the establishment and was our first time. We orders pizza and salads. The place has an urban feel. We weren't sure if it was fast food or a sit down resaurant because as you go through the doors there is a seating area then a set of registers with a menu board above them like a fast food joint. We ordered and told the the girl at the register it was our first time there. She was sort of helpful figuring it out. It was a seat yourself place and then you were ghiven cups to get your drinks. The food arrived and was tasty...the salads were good and the pizza not bad but the food didn't wow me. We figured we might go back but would probably think in that one.
Bottom line is that the food was tasty or just ok but we were confused on our first time. Next time we will be experienced Go Romers.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

If your looking for Pasta, there is a lot of flexibility in there menu. You choose the type of pasta and then you choose the topping. This creates several possible combinations.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Love the soda machine it has all these different coke flavors the Italian sandwich is good and so are the rustic pizza. We usually do salad, a sandwch and pizza and split it around the table for the 3 of us. Reasonable in price and quick in and out.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I've eaten here several times and the food is good. Their soup is really good as are their Go Roma bread and garlic bread with cheese. Pizza is good as are sandwiches. Tried Chicken limone tonight and it was really good!
Chocolate cake dessert is also very good.
Since last visit, they have a new Coke product machine. You can select the basic type of drink and then have it flavored with lime, orange, cherry, cherry vanilla, and more. They even have caffeine free choices which is great!
Definitely get their rewards card to rack up points even if you don't eat here often.