All reviewspool tablelobby bartrendy hotelnice changenice barbusiness tripfood optionsshopping and restaurantsmodern decorsleeping areacomfortable roombreakfast areafitness centerstaff was friendlyindoor poolmallhip
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We recently used the Aloft Hotel in Bolingbrook for our wedding room block, and it was excellent. We had quite a few guests coming from out-of-town for our wedding, and it was great that they could accommodate our room block. Maggie was super great to work with and help set-up the block and explained how I could utilize their booking system to check which guests had booked rooms and for how many nights. She also was quite helpful adding rooms to our block as needed. All of our guests seem to enjoy their stay, and it is great that there is a pool table, bar, snack shop and pool for guests to use. Also, it is a great location with the Promenade Shopping Center right across the street. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone hosting their wedding nearby. Thank you, Maggie, for being such a help!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear jonathanmL617BH,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an awesome review of our hotel. I will make sure to pass along your compliments to Maggie. The next time you're visiting the Bolingbrook area, please come see us again!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

This was my first stay at the Aloft Bolingbrook and I was there for a wedding in town. This is a pretty standard but trying to be cool lower priced hotel. The rooms were clean and the staff were friendly. The décor here made it feel like a more trendy property instead of the standard basic beige hotel décor.

The bed was comfortable and the air conditioner worked great.

I did like the big open bar space on the lobby level. Another feature about this hotel is that it’s just down the street from the large mall (the Promenade) so shopping and restaurants are just moments away.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear TravelinKenChi,

Thank you for such a kind review of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our budget friendly upscale trendy hotel. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the Bolingbrook area!

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Very efficient use of space in room - makes room feel larger than it is - with space for everything except for long hang up items such as gowns or long coats. Very interesting design details. Beds are very firm as previous reviewers have noted. No refrigerator or microwave in room. And no ice machine - although ice is available at the bar. Room and common areas clean and well cared for. Large desk top and large vanity top in bathroom. One surprising design detail in my 2Q room - a glass panel in shower that is seen beside the beds. The glass provides distortion but it is still possible to see an indistinct view of someone in your party taking a shower. Glad I didn't share this room with my adult children! Front desk was friendly and also very busy. Overall, a very clean, interesting place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce F
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Bruce F,

Thank you for trying out our hotel! I'm glad you enjoyed our "twist in travel." Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the Bolingbrook area.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I stayed at the Aloft in Bolingbrook for three nights in September. My travel department had originally booked me into the Aloft Chicago city center by mistake, when I called the Aloft reservations team they told me that the Bolingbrook location was sold out... I was upset as I didn't have a room to stay in for the first night and my business was in Bolingbrook not the city center. I called the hotel direct, spoke with Amanda, she assured me that they did indeed have rooms available. She couldn't however give me a reservation number. I asked that she book me manually in for the three nights I needed, she agreed. I called the main Aloft reservation line to change my reservation location, they still couldn't get me booked into Bolingbrook in the system, but did reverse my reservation for the city center location. I wasn't charged anything extra, despite trying to change all this on the day of arrival.

Excellent customer service in house, very pleasant staff. The architecture of the main lobby and bar all flows together nicely. Rooms are very spacious, great design, large washrooms, with excellent shower heads! Room was a bit warm but it was in the middle of a heat wave.

Will definitely return

Room Tip: Second floor rooms seemed nicer...
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Jessica S, Operations Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear BrendaLeeA,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel! I will make sure that we recognize Amanda for her hard work ensuring that you had a reservation with us. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in the Bolingbrook area for business!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Wedding Fun with Family! Thanks Aloft Bolingbrook! Chris at the front desk was so friendly and accommodating. Everyone that we came in contact with were great! Super cool vibe. Back in Sarasota now where I reside and noticed you have a hotel here. See you soon!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sherry K,

Thank you for spending a fun family weekend with us at the Aloft Bolingbrook. I will make sure to pass along your kind words to Chris and the rest of the staff. Please come back and see us again the next time you're in town visiting family.