All reviewspool tablelobby bartrendy hotelnice changenice barbusiness tripfood optionsshopping and restaurantsmodern decorsleeping areacomfortable roombreakfast areafitness centerstaff was friendlyparking lotindoor poolmall
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I went there with my family to change the environment for one weekend night. The hostess was extremely friendly and she let us choose a room of our preference. The room appeared to be clean and decorated in modern ikea style. We ordered some meatballs and drinks from the cafe, it was good. We tried out the pool, it was nice. On improvement side, there were young boys hanging around with a huge bottle of whiskey that was half empty, and it was very loud at night because the price of the place is very affordable and young people party there. Overall it was fun, but if you need to have a good night sleep bring earplugs.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

The location of this property is convenient to the main arteries to get to Chicago, malls and restaurants. The room was spacious, comfortable and decor was nice. The bed made it hard to wake up , super comfortable. The finishing and trimming was a little sloppy. The attention to detail needs to fine tuned. The colorful linear draping in the hallways seemed worn for a new property.The air vents in my room were dusty and the walls were thin. It was noisy in the hallways and one night I had a loud snoring neighbor. The reception area was casual and the evening shift took it too literal. Felt like I was invading their space when I came in at night. I did not get a chance to enjoy the lounge/ bar area this trip but will visit
again when working in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Kudos to your hotel staff, I had a few girls stay for a birthday party for my 13 year daughter and let me tell you that your front desk clerk Joe was above and beyond helpful and accommodating to my my groups needs and let me tell you he made my stay so pleasant and worry free. You should be very proud of your employee I would stay there again. The overall stay was very enjoyable and fun for the kids. I was very impressed how well he delt with all of my kids plus as busy as he was!!! Thank you again

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Jennifer M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about your recent girls weekend at Aloft. We are delighted to hear that the celebration was a success. We take great pride in our team and will definitely share your feedback with Joe. We hope to welcome you and your family back soon. Take care!

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We chose this hotel as it's around an hour west if Chicago. After travelling from London to O'Hare then onto St Louis with a 6 month old we wanted somewhere to rest and recuperate... The aloft didn't disappoint.

Best bits
- Efficient & friendly staff at check-in.
- Lovely large (disabled access) room which is very clean.
- Contemporary design with nice crisp white bed sheets and plenty bath towel and pillows.
- Nice toiletries free of charge.
- Impressed with the facilities including a safe, fridge, coffee maker, large TV and importantly for me, the free wifi!

We would definitely consider staying here again and recommend it! :-)

Stayed: February 2014
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear MollyFog,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks for sharing! We're delighted that you enjoyed our modern accommodations, friendly service and location in between travels. We hope you'll come back to see us soon. Take care!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Whoever decorated the lobby is "fabulous". The staff and other guests seemed to share my lifestyle choices. I loved the rainbow colors as well as the bistro sandwiches. The bar is well stocked with spritzer and such.
-Lupo

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Luponski,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Aloft. We're delighted that you enjoyed our modern design and w xyz bar. We hope you'll come back to see us soon. Take care!