Aloft Bolingbrook
$124
ResidenceInn.com
$54
$85
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool tablelobby barnice changecool vibewedding blockla fitnessnice barbusiness tripfood optionsshopping and restaurantsmodern decorsleeping areathe staff was greatbed was comfortablebreakfast areafitness centerparking lot
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Whoever decorated the lobby is "fabulous". The staff and other guests seemed to share my lifestyle choices. I loved the rainbow colors as well as the bistro sandwiches. The bar is well stocked with spritzer and such.
-Lupo

• Stayed: January 2014
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Luponski,
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at Aloft. We're delighted that you enjoyed our modern design and w xyz bar. We hope you'll come back to see us soon. Take care!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The reception staff was friendly and efficient. The sleeping area was large, the bed comfortable. The rooms well serviced. There was a working sized desk sized desk with a window and in my case a view onto a meadow. The fridge was large enough. Oddly, ice was available in bags ,free, but in a freezer adjacent to the reception desk.

The breakfast offerings were limited and not included in the rate. There is a "lobby" bar in which I did not participate.

The last night I was there, the TV failed. No sooner that I had hung up the phone calling the desk, I'm not making this up, the maintenance guy knocked on my door to fix the TV.

The rating did not get 5 eyes because of the clothes closet. I won't attempt to describe it's design, but I maxed it out for the four nights I was there and I travel light. My wife and I could not stay in that room because of the closet.

I liked the hotel and on a solo business trip would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This hotel was nice, the lobby with a bar and it had a small breakfast area.I am to understand that this is a low end W hotel. Never having stayed at a W hotel I was expecting much more. I think there is lots of wasted space in the room we had, and it wasn't the most comfortable room I've been in. Not warm or inviting,but for two nights it was do-able. What I didn't know at first is that all that continental breakfast food cost money!! I went down to get coffee for my self and my husband and after I fixed a cup I looked up overhead to see that it would cost $2.50! I had no money and was going to let them charge it to my room, but they said "it's Christmas, go ahead and take it". Thank you!! I'm so glad I didn't get any fruit or muffins or whatever else was there for SALE. There was coffee in another spot that was complimentary, but I didn't see it at first. The staff was very nice, and the location was great and worth the money. Would I stay again? Probably, if the cost is discounted again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have to say that I was quite impressed with my my stay at the Aloft. The Hotel over all was very clean and the pool was perfect. The staff was above an beyond professional and fun. Robert ( did not catch his last name) the bartender at WXYZ bar was so nice and friendly and also the front desk Joe Michelon was so attentive and professional and especially was so good with the kids. Highly knowledgeable. Also let me say that the food was very good kudos to the Chef. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Kudos to your staff and Hotel. Definately coming back. A+++++++++

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Nordy1,
We really appreciate your comments, thanks so much for sharing! We're delighted that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations during your recent staycation at Aloft. We will be sure to share your comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Take care!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed here with a large wedding party and had a great time! The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and our shower had amazing water pressure. Great location, the mall and decent restaurants are within walking distance. The lobby and outdoor areas were pretty swanky and the staff was super friendly. Free shuttle to and from the wedding? AWESOME. The shuttle driver cranked music and was also very friendly. When we got back to the hotel, the lobby bar was absolutely PACKED and the party didn't stop until the wee hours of the morning... I kept going back and forth to our room, which was 3 doors down from the lobby/bar, and was shocked that none of the noise was heard in our room.
If we ever find ourselves in the Bolingbrook area, we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Melissa C, Starwood Hotels at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear sbgabor,
We really appreciate your review, thanks for sharing! We're delighted that you enjoyed our accommodations, location and shuttle service during your recent stay for a wedding. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Take care!