We chose this hotel as it's around an hour west if Chicago. After travelling from London to O'Hare then onto St Louis with a 6 month old we wanted somewhere to rest and recuperate... The aloft didn't disappoint.
- Efficient & friendly staff at check-in.
- Lovely large (disabled access) room which is very clean.
- Contemporary design with nice crisp white bed sheets and plenty bath towel and pillows.
- Nice toiletries free of charge.
- Impressed with the facilities including a safe, fridge, coffee maker, large TV and importantly for me, the free wifi!
We would definitely consider staying here again and recommend it! :-)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking