Aloft Bolingbrook
$102
$93
$66
$76
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspool tablelobby barnice changecool vibewedding blockla fitnessnice barbusiness tripfood optionsshopping and restaurantsmodern decorsleeping areathe staff was greatbed was comfortablebreakfast areafitness centerparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Booked this place for 3 nights just based on proximity (business trip) and was delightfully surprised with the atmosphere. Little trendy with the nightclub setup inside but facilities were very clean, great food, nice people working the counter. Great layout for the room (single w/ king) and very comfortable bed. Room was right next to the elevator so I was a little worried about noise but I never heard a thing and slept great.

Room Tip: Call to ask for a room with the sunrise. Beautiful way to wake up as they have a tremendous view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! Our location to many local businesses is very convenient and I’m happy to hear it worked for you! It sounds like you had a few nights to enjoy w xyz our bar/lounge. It’s a great place to mix and mingle and our food is not your typical bar food! It’s always great to get feedback on noise levels in the hotel and I’m happy to hear you did not experience any noise issues being close to the elevators! We hope the next time you travel through Bolingbrook, we can welcome you back to the hotel! Safe travels and thank you!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was my first visit to an Aloft hotel and was booked only because I was traveling with my boss who is a Starwood fan. I must admit that I really liked this place. The decor was definitely different from what I'm used to (typically stay at Hilton Garden Inns, Hamptons, Courtyard, etc.) but I really liked it. The lounge was excellent, with a fireplace in the bar. While breakfast was not free like some other places, it was reasonably priced and much better than what one typically gets for free. I really liked the design of the room and found it to be very comfortable. The only challenge was in finding the ironing board, which was very well hidden. I definitely intend to stay at Aloft Hotels again and would recommend it to anyone but especially business travelers in their 20's to 40's.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We are always happy to hear feedback from first time guests! We are very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us when you typically stay with other brands. The entire Starwood portfolio of hotels is unique, but aloft is very special to us. The layout of the room is uniquely designed, and I’m happy to hear you found the iron/ironing board (tucked into the headboard). I am happy to hear you would recommend us to others and hope to see you in Bolingbrook again soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Fun, young and trendy hotel. The decor and styling was great. Location was great for our purposes. Great shopoing, restaurants and entertainment and close to major Highways. Like another reviewer said, the little details seemed missing, like wallpaper and fixtures and minor disrepair. Nothing to get upset about.

Staff was very friendly upon checkin and out. Lobby, lounge and breakfast area seemed very clean and nice, though we didn't need to use them. Our room was clean. TV channels were good, shower/bathroom was great. Bed a little on the firm side for myself. Room was quiet, but probaly becuase it was a Sunday night and we requested a room away from the lobby, which we got, and was a little walk.

We would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at the hotel. We take pride in the hotels cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff so I am thrilled to hear your feedback. I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed the Bliss Spa products in the bathrooms! Our maintenance team works year round to keep up with wallpaper and the like, we are happy the small things did not ruin your overall experience! Hopefully you will stay with us again soon! Thanks again for your feedback!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was very pleased with my overnight stay at Aloft Bolingbrook. I have driven past this hotel several times, but a had the pleaure of staying there when a friend came in from the city for a visit. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and bright- the heater worked really well too- had the room cozy in about 10 minutes. Modern layout to roms, but comfortable and again, very clean. The lobby with bar/ lounge area is really fun and nicely appointed. Feels like you are in the city without the price or traffic.
Looked like there were several businessmen in the bar area that evening maybe staying there for a business trip. If I were single, I would have followed several of them up to their rooms. Very hot guest staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! I am thrilled to hear that you had a chance to stay at the hotel and enjoyed yourself! It’s always great to get positive feedback on the cleanliness of our rooms/hotel and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our housekeeping team! Our bar/lounge area, w xyz is a great hang out for locals and business travelers alike. We are glad you enjoyed yourself! Please feel free to drop in and have a specialty cocktail or flatbread the next time you drive by!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Rooms are modern and comfortable. I like the free bottles of water and wifi. Kind of annoying that you have to get ice at the front desk. Rooms are very clean and beds are W like comfortable. A strange location but great if you have a purpose in the bollingbrook area.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to post your review on TripAdvisor! We have the pleasure of welcoming many wedding guests to the hotel every year. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and beds! The hotel is in a unique location near the Promenade shopping center and Ikea. We like to think of our hotel as “urban cool in unexpected places”. Thanks again for your feedback!