“The Aloft is the nicest hotel that I've stayed at in a long time.”
Review of Aloft Bolingbrook

Aloft Bolingbrook
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Bolingbrook
Reviewed May 2, 2011

From the minute we walked through the doors until we left we had such a wonderful experience at the Aloft. We were greeted by a friendly front desk person who handled our reservation efficiently. The room was very clean and we had a good night sleep on the comfortable beds and soft pillows. I loved how the shampoo and soap were in dispensers in the shower. So easy to use. I would highly recommend staying at the Aloft in Bolingbrook, Illinois.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! Its reviews like yours that keep us motivated to deliver great service and a great product. We are thrilled you enjoyed the Bliss Spa products in the bathroom (an aloft hotel exclusive) and look forward to your next stay in the area. Thank you again for your positive comments and come see us again soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Aside from the hotel being perfect and "fun", it was a delight to work with Lucy and her team. They helped me setup our meeting, sleeping rooms, and even dinner in the area! And too top it off, they even provided us free transportation to and from dinner. It made my job of planning our event so easy. I cannot wait to work with Lucy and her team again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jcape85
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for posting your experience on TripAdvisor! I will make sure to pass on your positive words to Lucy and the entire staff. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy their time here, whether in meetings or relaxing! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2011

The Aloft has it all. Every feature of the big chic hotels you would find in downtown Chicago combined with the comfort and ease of a suburban location. Starwood hit the market needs head on with this product! Location by the Promenade Bolingbrook gives you easy access to shopping and dining and the bar in hotel lobby provides the perfect retreat. Will stay every time I'm in the area!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank mevans5682
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! We are very happy to hear you enjoy our location and amenities. Next time you are in town, we look forward to welcoming you back! Also, make sure to check out the new seasonal cocktails at w xyz! Thanks again for your positive feedback and come see us again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2011

I stayed at the Aloft in Bolingbrook for work. The room was very modern and clean. It was a great place to relax and hang out after a long day at work...especially at the bar. And the scented candle in the lobby was phenomenal. I was so excited when they told me that they sold it right there! I'll definitely be back the next time I'm in town on business!

Room Tip: Book directly through the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I am happy to hear you were able to wind down in w xyz bar/lounge after a hard day’s work! The scent that is in re:mix and w xyz is called Vibrance and it is really an inviting scent! Hopefully you picked up a few to take home with you! Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 21, 2011

Aloft is a refreshing and modern hotel experience with a little something for everyone. I've stayed at the Bolingbrook Aloft multiple times and reccommend this location to anyone traveling through the area. The staff are very friendly and the beds are super comfortable. I've seen the hotel accomodate everything from business meetings to weddings to families on vacation. I'm very sold on the brand and stay at Aloft when I can even if out of state.

Room Tip: Check out the special room packages.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel! Also, thank you for recommending our hotel to anyone staying in the area! It is positive word of mouth experiences that keep guests coming through our doors and it is greatly appreciated! We strive to give every guest a unique stay whether they are here for a wedding, a business trip or just a weekend away. Thank you for your support and we look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed April 12, 2011

ALL of the staff became family to us. I stayed there for 2 weeks for business and I couldnt have asked for more because they had already thought of it. You will definatly enjoy your stay here at the Aloft in Bolingbrook.
Amazing atmosphere and you will definatly feel right at home and relaxed when you get back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 3rd or 4th floor
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I am very proud of my staff and am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay! 2 weeks can be a long time away from home, and I’m glad you were able to relax and feel right at home here! We look forward to your return to Bolingbrook!!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

The hotel was a home away from home for two weeks and I can't say enough about the staff. They were amazing. Everything was comfortable, clean, friendly and they could not have made it any better.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
gm_aloft_bolingbrook, General Manager at Aloft Bolingbrook, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your thoughts about the hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very happy we were able to provide a “home away from home” experience for the two weeks you were here. I will make sure to share your kind words with the staff! Hopefully we will see you again the next time you are in Bolingbrook!

General Manager, aloft Bolingbrook

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bolingbrook
Hampton Inn Suites Bolingbrook
Hilton Garden Inn Bolingbrook I-55
Champagne Lodge and Luxury Suites
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
Bolingbrook Inn & Suites
#8 of 9 in Bolingbrook
Residence Inn by Marriott Chicago Bolingbrook
SpringHill Suites Chicago Bolingbrook

Been to Aloft Bolingbrook? Share your experiences!