“Excellent Mexican Food!!”

Mario's Tacos
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Blue Island
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This place is a hidden gem in the downtown strip of Blue Island. The food is some of the best Mexican Food I've ever had and the prices are very reasonable. The enchilades suizas are so good and the guacamole is great!! The service is very friendly and efficient. I would reccommend it to anyone!!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This is a high grade resturant everything from the margaritas to the food. The atmosphere was awsome service was top notch it has been a treat thanks mario tacos

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Used to live to got to Mario's. The last 5 years or so the food quality has gone down so much. Not sure why. The service hasn't been the best either. I shouldn't have to track down my waiter/waitress for a cocktail or be asked if I want chips & salsa. It is a Mexican restaurant. Who doesn't want that? Not sure what happened here but I hope Mario gets things back on track.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I ride the Metra Electric to and from downtown Chgo every weekday and Mario's is the perfect stop off for a margarita with fellow riders before we head out in separate directions home. Margaritas are not just sweet & sour mix, they taste authentic. If they're prepared with a mix, they've got me fooled. Very VERY good.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

OMG !!! The chile rellenos are the BEST AND BIGGEST I have ever eaten. The cheese is authentic ( not that cheap crap from pepe's )
The service made me feel like I was a guest in their home.
The prices are fantastic