Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
$74
$200
$140
Official Site
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

This hotel needs a major upgrade. The room smelled like bleach and the windows were cloudy. The bathroom needed to be upgraded also. The ice machine looked old and broken down and the pool was nothing to write home about. The hotel needs a major change.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank EGCubs
Reviewed October 19, 2013

If Filthy, Smelly, and Old are your thing, you will love this place. Don't let the cheap rate fool you, you will be sooooooooo sorry. Gets one star because it is not possible to give it zero. Walls are paper thin and you hear EVERYTHING going on in both rooms on either side. Stay away. Sleeping in your car is a better option. Woman at front desk ignored me for several minutes while she chatted on the phone in a foreign language. She just didn't care. Clean? No! Internet Connection? 1 bar-non-existent. Safety? No! I realized when I returned from a meeting that my door does not shut tight unless brute force applied. Not Safe. TV set from 1972. My 'no smoking' room reeked of cigarettes. Blanket had cigarette burns through it. Amazed this place is in business. Photos speak 1000 words. Look at mine and you decide. Place should be closed for health and safety violations.

Room Tip: Never stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We recently traveled to the Bloomington area for a concert. We brought along one of our son's friends, so we booked two rooms at the Quality Inn on Brock Avenue. We have stayed at Choice Hotel locations on a number of occasions and have found them to be very good quality for the dollars spent. This Quality Inn is in dire need of renovation. The door frame at the front entrance was rotting and in need of paint. Our rooms were clean but the walls and ceilings showed a lot of wear and tear. The staff was friendly, but the shape of the hotel was disappointing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This place is worse than a dump. The staff is rude and unhelpful. You have the guy behind the counter and he had an attutude and NEVER SMILED. Then you had the black guy who looked like a drug addict and had the most horriable breathe. Then the manager with his feet on top of his desk for all the guest to see. We had a meeting in the so called meeting room and it was the most embarssing situation i have ever had to deal with. They gave me table clothes with stains and when i asked them to find me something else to use. They gave me stained sheets to use instead. The floor was not vacuumed and it smelled like stale something. I was horrified when everyone attending the meeting showed up. When i went to the office to ask for ice for my meeting. you could see into the rooms on the first floor and they were cleaned at all. I am really surprised that they have the Quality name. I expected so much more. I wouldnt put my worse enemy here. This place is discusting and i would never use this place again.

Room Tip: DONT STAY HERE!!!!!! Not worth it even if it were free!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rosewilk
Reviewed September 17, 2013

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!! I have never been in a hotel so dirty and run down in my life. The rooms were dirty, the carpet was stained, there were cracks and cobwebs on the walls and cielings, the bath tub was surrounded with mold and there were cigarette burns in the comforter. The pool was discusting! It was surrounded with a green ring and the walls had mold. We didn't even stay 20 minutes. We booked through choice hotels, it didnt match what the website looked like. It was rated much higher then is should have been. It should be CLOSED!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family