“Caring professional hotel staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington

Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Bloomington
Montclair, United States
“Caring professional hotel staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Everything about our 2 night visit was an excellent experience. The staff was professional and efficient. When our grandson got an earache, they summoned the shuttle driver to take us to the nearest CVS for medication.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Joliet, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I arrived for my cousin's wedding. This was going to be interesting weekend for me as I was on crutches and wearing a cast with a broken ankle. Gladly they had a room available on the first floor (point #1). When I arrived back one evening, someone from the front desk gladly opened the door for me (point #2). When I checked out, James I believe was his name, pulled my car up to the closest exit door and helped me load my things (point #3). With the stress of getting around, their amenities helped me that weekend and I greatly appreciated it. p.s. The room was nice too with a rolling office chair that helped me get around. (It's the little things people!) -smile.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Palatine, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was impressed with the Bloomington Illinois Doubletree hotel from the moment I walked in. From check-in to check-out, the staff were friendly and attentive. The rooms were clean and looked fresh. The beds were among the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept on, and the refrigerator and coffee pot were nice touch! I was there for a conference, so I did not know what to expect prior to arriving there, and I was pleasantly surprised.

1 Thank Karyn L
Newton, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I don't know how much you pay your chef but I hope it's enough to keep them there. I have never been to a conference that has had better food than what was served at your facility. This includes the Westin in Yorktown and other upscale hotels. I have been in this business for 21 years and have never had meals at a hotel that I thought wow that was really good....until now.

libertyville, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

the room was very worn; rug very worn and I did not want to step on it. it was spongy. the AC was so loud; my door did not lock well. I was disappointed in the work out facility as well. the staff pleasant

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DTBHGM1, General Manager at Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington, responded to this review, September 12, 2014
Thank you for letting us know of your disappointment. We reviewed with our staff and have corrected any deficiencies. We hope that when traveling to Bloomington again, that you will try us and find your stay more suitable. Should you have a chance, we would like to hear about your comment on the fitness facility. We have all brand new Precor Fitness Equipment. How can we better your experience?

Rodney Brittain
Gurnee, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our stay was very relaxing at this hotel. Room was very clean. The hotel staff was friendly, helpful, and the restaurant staff was especially accommodating. The assortment of breakfast items was great, and also fresh, never stale.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Bloomington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Went for 3 days for a conference. The conference rooms were very well set-up and the catering was above average. Very friendly staff. rooms were great very clean, keys stopped working often. Nice cookie touch always

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomington
Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
Hampton Inn Bloomington West
#6 of 22 in Bloomington
Hyatt Place Bloomington - Normal
The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington? Share your experiences!