Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Bloomington(Bloomington)(Great Value!)
$79
$129
$99
$114
$106
All reviewsfull kitchenloft suiteconference centercocktail hourlimo ridemain buildingliving areawedding receptionin townsmall kitchenindoor poolhome away from homeextended staygreat roomking bedgreat place to stayfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My fiance and I stayed at the Eastland Suites Hotel and Conference Center for our friends' wedding from college. I had never been to Bloomington, IL and was not sure what to expect. The rooms were great! They were decorated very nicely with newer furniture and decor and it was clean. Also, the room was very affordable! One of the best perks was their breakfast in the morning. We had to leave early to catch a flight and were just going to grab coffee, but they had an amazing breakfast spread. They even put out to-go boxes so we could take scrambled eggs, sausage, etc with us and have a hot breakfast in the car with our coffee. The location was also very nice, close to major stores and the highway. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chicagotraveler1189
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was given the task to schedule rooms for our softball team with only a weeks notice. Laura was very helpful on helping me set up all of the rooms. (which I had several changes) She was very courteous, and kind. Laura also called the day of our check in to ensure we had directions, and if there was any additional requests that we had. Excellent Customer Service!! None of our parents had stayed at this hotel and they all had very positive things to say about it. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable after a long day of games. We also really enjoyed the patio for our team to congregate and enjoy pizza in the evening. I do not remember the front lobby staff names...one was a gentleman and he was as well very helpful on allowing us to cancel our rooms as unfortunately we were scheduled for 2 day stay, but our tournament was cut short. I really cannot say enough good things about your hotel. As a travel softball team, we stay in a lot of hotels....and I think that this hotel was by far the best that we have stayed at. Again...thank you very much for everything! If we are ever back in Bloomington, we plan to stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I just wish we had found this hotel sooner! We stayed here for our son's graduation from ISU, and the loft suite with 2 baths and full kitchen was a perfect place for the family to gather. The desk staff was wonderful, and helped me get a last minute dinner reservation on graduation day at Jim's Steakhouse down the street - also a great place! We didn't have time to use most of the amenities, and the breakfast room was full with a softball team, but I would definitely recommend this for families coming for parents weekend, or anytime you need a little more space.

Room Tip: The loft suite was great for a group!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night on a Friday to present at a conference. The room showed age but was clean. The bed, however was horrible. I thought about sleeping on the couch and watching the fire in the fireplace. King Suite upgrade. Staff very nice. Newly remodeled breakfast room was nice but all tables and chairs were high top. So if you are handicap or have children no place to eat except your room. The conference center chief did an excellent job on the Mexican Buffet that was selected, that and the fireplace and new flat screen TV's were the selling points.

I would stay again for convention.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Dacholmes
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went on a 2 day trip to go to a workshop for glass-working. I stayed at the hotel for one night. The hotel was very nice and staff were friendly. The room was a bit smaller than expected. I wish there was more of a variety for the continental breakfast. The complimentary cocktails were a bonus Overall the stay was nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com