“Favorite Sandwich Place”

Pot Belly Sandwich Works
Ranked #70 of 258 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed May 3, 2013

If you like nice, hot juicy sandwiches eat here. The prices are reasonable and you can special order veggie or meat packed sandwiches on yummy breads. I can't wait for the one to open that's closer to home.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I love to go here for a quick supper when we're out shopping at night. We get tucked in a booth along the wall, and it's like our private oasis. I like the fact that they have a gentleman that is usually there playing the guitar. It gives you the big city feel but with a slight bit of comfort. The milkshakes are the best. I usually get the wreck salad and it's a nice size. My husband gets a salad to stay gluten free.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Enjoy the country home style of Pot Belly sandwich shoppes. Nice variety and tasty selections of sub sytyle sandwiches and soup with some extras. comfortable place to meet for extended lunch break with friends and family. have begun visiting more often, consistently good service, food and clean surroundings. can be a bit hectic at peak noon time hours if have flexible times is very relaxing.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We iphone 4s siri'ed our way to this location from our hotel as we just wanted something fast and were amazed! We loved the atmosphere and the food was great! We were welcomed kindly, menu was explained clearly and order was taken accurately. With such good food the budget was good too. I would say it is similarly priced to subway or other sandwich shops but you get an awesome sandwich, great flavor, fresh, toasted, toppings, all for a great price. We enjoyed the food and the drinks were good too. Lots of options. The kids enjoyed it and the atmosphere was nice. The bathrooms were clean and the building was pretty new so everything looked good.!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Line looked long but moved quickly, service was terrific, food met potbelly standards - a pleasant experience