“Consistently good service”

Add it.
Chicago Style Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I've been to CSP several times now and one thing I've noticed is the predictability of the service. I think I have had the same waitress the last three visits there and she has always impressed me. I know we all go to a restaurant to eat but the experience can be made or messed up by the service. So... how is the food? I give it 8 out of 10. The variety of pizzas brought out to the buffet makes this place different. BBQ pizzas, pineapple pizzas, spinach, cheeseburger, deep dish, thin crust, desert pizzas and cookie bars are just a few of the choices. The Chicken Tortilla soup is great. My wife likes the pastas. (Not so much a pasta guy myself.) The salad bar stays inside the box but everything was fresh and tasty. No complaints here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The pizza buffet at Chicago Style Pizzeria is outstanding. You start with a hugh salad bar with homemade salad dressings. The pizza buffet aways has about 12-14 different kinds of pies. About half are vegetarian. To end your meal there are usually two kinds of desert pizza. The wait staff are very friendly and helpful. This is a family owned business and the owners are always there to make sure you have a great experience.

1  Thank Brent A
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Owners are not particularly friendly and seem to dislike having small children in the restaurant. We are not a rowdy bunch but each time we go as a large group (and spend quite a bit of money!) the male and female owners glare at us. Also, it has become quite pricey

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I prefer only cheese but the wife liked almost everything. The pizzas are like stuffed and one piece is a complete meal.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not a bad place. A little pricey. Not very many salad bars in this city. Especially since Ruby Tuesday left town. The Pizza is good. Very sweet sauce that will shoot your sugar level way up if ya don't watch out. The salad is well stocked, but the plates are close to saucer size. the fodd is most always fresh and the place is very clean. Fun atmosphere. I gothe often when I'm in town.

1  Thank McElSteve