“Owners Don't Seem "Kid Friendly"”
Review of Chicago Style Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chicago Style Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Owners are not particularly friendly and seem to dislike having small children in the restaurant. We are not a rowdy bunch but each time we go as a large group (and spend quite a bit of money!) the male and female owners glare at us. Also, it has become quite pricey

There are newer reviews for Chicago Style Pizzeria

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pizza is different but in a good way. Very good. The buffet is a little pricy but they never, never run low on pizza. I especially like the BBQ pizza, and the sweet sauce pizza. However, all of them are excellent. They have an alfredo pizza everyone raves about. Not my favorite but I usually get one piece. The salad bar is well stocked. There is always a pasta dish on the buffet that is good. Great services, quick in and out for lunch. Dessert pizza is a treat, if you have room.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I prefer only cheese but the wife liked almost everything. The pizzas are like stuffed and one piece is a complete meal.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Not a bad place. A little pricey. Not very many salad bars in this city. Especially since Ruby Tuesday left town. The Pizza is good. Very sweet sauce that will shoot your sugar level way up if ya don't watch out. The salad is well stocked, but the plates are close to saucer size. the fodd is most always fresh and the place is very clean. Fun atmosphere. I gothe often when I'm in town.

1  Thank McElSteve
Reviewed May 14, 2012

My wife and I thought we found a place that we could take our special needs son for Sunday night family pizza night. We enjoyed our wait staff - she was the same age as our son, and loved getting hugs from him. But all this came to an end on May 6, 2012. As my wife was entering the front door of the restaurant with my son and mother-in-law, the owner approached her directly and asked "Can you control him and his noises?" Sadly, my wife had to say "no" as he suffers from Cerebral Palsy and there is nothing we can do to change that for him. He then told my wife that "you will then need to leave." Our sweet waitress had to witness something no one should ever have to suffer as she was bringing our pre-ordered food and drinks to the table. My wife turned and walked back out to the car with my son in tow. Having nothing else planned for dinner, my wife was bold enough to go back inside and buy our last pizza from this place.